- Top /r/MachineLearning Posts, April: Why Momentum Really Works; Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn & TensorFlow - May 5, 2017.
Why Momentum Really Works; O'Reilly's Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow; Implemented BEGAN and saw a cute face at iteration 168k; Self-driving car course; Exploring the mysteries of Go; DeepMind Solves AGI
- Top /r/MachineLearning Posts, March: Hugs, Deep Learning Navigation, 3D Face Capture, AlphaGo! - Apr 4, 2016.
What's huggable, adversarial images for deep learning, overview of real-time 3D face capture and reenactment, deep learning quadcopter navigation, and a whole lot of AlphaGo!
- AlphaGo is not the solution to AI - Mar 21, 2016.
The field will be better off without an bust cycle it is important for people to keep and inform a balanced view of successes and their extent. AlphoGo might be a step forward for the AI community, but it is still no way close to the true AI.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Mar 07-15: Great collection of Must Know Tips/Tricks in #DeepLearning - Mar 16, 2016.
Great collection of Must Know Tips/Tricks in #DeepLearning; 4 Lessons for Brilliant #DataVisualization; 12 Apps with a Billion+ active Users - less time now to get to 1B users;Timeline of Artificial Intelligence #AI victories, 1997-3041, Chess, Jeopardy, Go.
- Top /r/MachineLearning Posts, February: AlphaGo, Distributed TensorFlow, Neural Network Image Enhancement - Mar 2, 2016.
In February on /r/MachineLearning, we get a run-down of the AlphaGo matches, Distributed TensorFlow is released, convolutional neural nets are cleaning Star Wars images, vintage science is on parade, military machine learning is criticized, and the overwhelmed researcher is given advice.
- Google’s Great Gains in the Grand Game of Go - Feb 1, 2016.
The game of Go has long stumped AI researchers, and, as such, solving it was thought to be years off. That is, until Google solved it earlier this week. Or did it?