- Employee Engagement – a Tricky Metric for Predictive Analytics - Feb 22, 2016.
Predictive analytics for workforce has developed significantly in recent times. Here we focus on an important discovery about Employee Engagement metric – why it is tricky.
- The Case Against Quick Wins in Predictive Analytics Projects - Jan 6, 2016.
While “quick wins” are desirable, getting them in a predictive project can be difficult. We review 2 major obstacles to quick wins in predictive analytics projects.
- Hiring? Approving Mortgages? It’s the Same Thing (Risk …) - Nov 13, 2015.
Traditionally hiring and approving mortgage are completely different problems. But, when you look at them from a data science perspective, both things do have similar characteristics.
- Improve workforce with predictive analytics - Nov 2, 2015.
Save the date for the 2nd annual Predictive Analytics World for Workforce conference, San Francisco, April 3-6, 2016 and save $150 with code KDN150.
- The Beginners Guide to Predictive Workforce Analytics - Oct 19, 2015.
Under increasing pressure and facing unique challenges, Human Resources departments are turning to analytics to improve their business practices. Learn what HR needs to be focused on, and what pitfalls they need to avoid.
Pages: 1 2
- Workforce Data Science: Does Talent Development Increase Performance Over Time? - Sep 28, 2015.
Large organizations spend millions on training, coaching, mentoring, re-training and competency development programs. Business ROI with these predictive projects is very significant, here we are sharing some of our findings as they may challenge some concepts we hold so closely.
Pages: 1 2
- Speaking Opportunity: Predictive Analytics World for Workforce - Aug 4, 2015.
PAW for the workforce has been getting traction in recent times, if you are amongst those people or companies who benefitted from it this is your chance to present your insights. We have also provided few examples in the domain.
- Stop Hiring Data Scientists Until You’re Ready for Data Science - Jul 17, 2015.
Getting an unicorn and restraining it into the chains won't be helpful for you or the unicorn. Find out how you can tap into the potential of these new age unicorns.
- Predictive Analytics World Workforce 2015: Highlights - May 13, 2015.
PAW Workforce 2015 highlights include: analytics is now redefining Human Resources, Analytics lessons are quite applicable to workforce questions, and unique challenges of Workforce analytics.
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World for Workforce, San Francisco - Dec 2, 2014.
Co-located with Predictive Analytics World for Business, Text Analytics World, the new PAW Workforce has an engaging program with keynotes from top experts, useful sessions, and leading-edge workshops.
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World, Toronto, May 12-15 - Apr 15, 2014.
Predictive Analytics World in Toronto brings you the leading experts in predictive analytics, with keynotes from top speakers. Join PAW and access the best keynotes, sessions, workshops, and more. Bonus: tips on getting approval to attend.