- PPMI Data Challenge 2016 – Help Solve Parkinsons Disease - Jun 13, 2016.
Help answer 2 key questions about Parkinson's disease and gather new insights into PD diagnosis and progression. MJFF and GE Healthcare are offering $50,000 in total prizes.
- How Data Science is Fighting Disease - Feb 22, 2016.
Many organisations are starting to use Data Science as a method of tracking, diagnosing and curing some of the world’s most widespread diseases. We look at 3 common diseases, and how Data Science is used to save lives.
- Michael J. Fox Foundation: Director, CRM and Analytics - Nov 7, 2015.
Key leadership role in enabling the Foundation to meet its strategic goals and significant responsibility for all platforms in our data ecosystem, analytical activities, and vendor relationships.
- Michael J. Fox Foundation: Associate Director, CRM (Campaign Operations) - Nov 7, 2015.
Key role in enabling the Foundation to meet its marketing goals, scaling its marketing efforts, designing and deploying multi-channel campaigns, and reporting and optimizing the results of campaigns.
- Michael J. Fox Foundation: CRM & Analytics Officer - Oct 26, 2015.
You will be uniquely positioned to align advanced statistics practices with strategic marketing initiatives.