- Ethics in Machine Learning – Summary - Jun 6, 2016.
Still worried about the AI apocalypse? Here we are discussion about the constraints and ethics for the machine learning algorithms to prevent it.
- The Good, The Bad, and The Deep Algorithms… at MLconf Seattle, May 20 - May 13, 2016.
MLconf in Seattle is a week away and we are getting a glimpse. Ethics in machine learning is the hottest conversation right now. Hear how a quantum molecular dynamic model made Uber service more reliable, get practical advice on next revolution in text search, and learn about multi-classification evaluation and ensemble learning.
- Ethics In Machine Learning: What we learned from Tay chatbot fiasco? - Mar 25, 2016.
As Microsoft chatbot Tay showed, Machine Learning brings us into a new world where our views on ethics and political correctness will be challenged. ML learns from us. In both good and bad ways, it reflects what we really are.
- MLconf Industry Impact Student Research Award Sponsored by Google - Sep 23, 2015.
The award is for current PhD students or recent graduates whose research is deemed to be useful for solving the problems currently faced in industry. Nominations due Oct 25, 2015.
- Report – MLconf: what industry leaders say about machine learning - Mar 14, 2015.
MLconf hosted in 4 different cities, NYC, Seattle, Atlanta and San Francisco with speakers from big, established companies and from emerging startups, bringing more ideas and experience into the game.
- MLconf: Today’s Adventures in Applied Machine Learning, San Francisco, Nov 14 - Nov 10, 2014.
Attend MLconf to listen to speakers from top companies, network with 300+ data scientists, business executives, engineers and students. Special KDnuggets discount.