- Should You Become a Freelance Artificial Intelligence Engineer? - Dec 8, 2021.
Take the first step towards your machine learning engineering career and explore the UC San Diego Extension Machine Learning Engineering Bootcamp today. Those with prior software engineering or data science experience are encouraged to apply.
- Enhance Your Data Mining Career - Dec 2, 2021.
UC San Diego Extension’s certificate in Data Mining is a five course, 15-unit program, that can be completed in as little as one year. Upon completion, you will be equipped with the necessary skills to make data-driven decisions in any industry. Find out more today.
- Here’s Why You Need Python Skills as a Machine Learning Engineer - Oct 6, 2021.
If you want to learn how to apply Python programming skills in the context of AI applications, the UC San Diego Extension Machine Learning Engineering Bootcamp can help. Read on to find out more about how machine learning engineers use Python, and why the language dominates today’s machine learning landscape.
- Data Scientists: What They Do and How to Become One - Aug 29, 2017.
Data science is growing, and will continue to grow for the foreseeable future. Whether you are a student or an expert, here are courses to help further your knowledge of this promising field.
- Discover the new Modern Data Science Academy - Jan 17, 2017.
The Modern Data Science Academy provides state-of-the-art workshops taught by San Diego Supercomputer Center experts. Coming workshops on Machine Learning (Feb 8-9) and NoSQL Databases (Mar 1-2).
- Top Coursera Data Science Specializations: Comparison & Exclusive Insight - Nov 12, 2015.
There are more MOOC learning options for Data Scientists today than ever. Take a tour of Coursera's 8 Data Science specializations, with exclusive insight from program coordinators and course instructors.
Pages: 1 2 3
- U. of California San Diego: Data Analytics Analyst (77011) - Jul 20, 2015.
Provide reliable and timely high-level qualitative and quantitative data and trend analysis that supports the strategic planning and operational effectiveness of key Vice Chancellor for Research programs.