Classification Software for Data Mining and Analytics
- Multiple approaches, typically including both a decision-tree and a neural network models, as well as some way to combine and compare them.
- Classification with Decision tree methods
- Classification with Rule-based methods
- Classification with Neural networks
- Bayesian and Dependency Networks
- SVM (Support Vector Machines)
- Rough sets, Genetic algorithms, Fuzzy Logic and other approaches.
- Analysis of classification results, ROC curves, and more