- Applying Machine Learning To March Madness - Mar 16, 2017.
March Madness is upon us. But before you get your brackets set, check out this overview of using machine learning to do the heavy lifting for you. A great discussion, and a timely topic.
- KDnuggets Interview: Inderpal Bhandari, IBM Global Chief Data Officer on 4 key ideas of Cognitive Computing - Jul 17, 2016.
In this wide-ranging interview, we discuss the role of IBM global chief data officer, 4 key ideas of cognitive computing, risks of AI, IBM Data Science Experience, healthcare, basketball, sports analytics, and more.
Pages: 1 2
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Apr 6-11: Using Machine Learning to predict Villanova win; Deep Learning for Beginners – notes by research leaders - Apr 13, 2016.
Deep Learning for Beginners - notes by research leaders ; Here is how Matt Harvey used #MachineLearning to predict #Villanova win; Brilliant #Dilbert cartoon: Management class on NOT listening finally pays off; #DeepLearning: 5 People To Know @AndrewYNg @Ylecun @karpathy @Peteskomoroch;
#use Text Control: No formatting, No Character Formatting, Template: Default
- Basketball Predictive Analytics: Will he take the shot? - May 5, 2015.
Sports analytics has reached a new level - now researchers can predict whether and from where a basketball player will take shot, Check a fun online app that lets you play with predictions.
- Interview: Philip Maymin, NYU on Why Sports should Embrace Analytics? - Nov 22, 2014.
We discuss how the increasing use of Analytics will change the game of basketball, the concern of Analytics ruining the game, significant trends, advice and more.
- Kaggle March Machine Learning Mania - Feb 14, 2014.
Can you turn 20 years of historical data into predictions for 2014 NCAA College Basketball Tournament, aka March Madness? Enter this Intel-sponsored tournament - predictions due Mar 19.