With such extensive experience in predictive analysis,
You should have known we wouldn't hire you
KDnuggets Cartoons: The Funny Side Of Big Data
- Cartoon: Perfect Valentine’s Dates Found With Data Analysis
- Cartoon: When Self-Driving Car + Machine Learning takes you too far ...
- A Funny Look at Big Data and Data Science
- Cartoon: Thanksgiving, Big Data, and Turkey Data Science.
- Cartoon: Scary Big Data
- Cartoon: Labor Day in the era of Robotics
- Cartoon: Data Scientist – the sexiest job of the 21st century until ...
- Cartoon: Make Data Great Again
- Cartoon: Facebook data science experiments and Cats
- Cartoon: When Automation Goes Too Far
- The Secret to a Perfect Data Science Interview
- Cartoon: Citizen Data Scientist At Work
- Data Scientist Valentine’s Day Collection
- Cartoon: Deeper Deep Learning
- More Data Science Humor and Cartoons
- Cartoon: Surprise Data Science Recommendations
- Cartoon: 2nd place in a Data Science contest
- Cartoon: It all started with the iPhone answering my email
- Cartoon: KDnuggets Addiction
- Cartoon: Big Data in Retirement
- Cartoon: Big Data and the dog question
- Cartoon: Where humans are still ahead of Deep Learning
- Cartoon: Data Scientist Mother
- Cartoon: A solution for Data Scientists allergies caused by Big Data
- Cartoon: US Chief Data Scientist Most Difficult Challenge
- Cartoon: Data Scientist gets 3 wishes for Valentine's Day
- Cartoon: Hello, Singularity
- Cartoon: Unexpected Data Science Recommendations
- Cartoon: Thanksgiving, Big Data, and Turkey Data Science
- Cartoon: Robot Labor Day 2050
- Cartoon: Big Data Visualization and 7-D Printer
- Cartoon: Facebook data science experiment and Happy Cats
- Cartoon: Big Data and World Cup Football
- Cartoon: Data Visualization meets 3-D Printer
- Cartoon: It does look similar - but this one is powered by Hadoop
- Cartoon: Data Scientist Salary Negotiation
Valentine Day Prediction
Data Scientist: "Sweetheart, my neural net predicts that you and I are 98.9% compatible. Will you be my Valentine?"
Watson: "Go ahead and think that I'm not really thinking.
I thought you would think that.".
Turkey Data Scientist: "I don't like the look of this.
Searches for gravy and turkey stuffing are going through the roof!"
Analyst, looking at "Bog Data" charts:
It's amazing how we have transformed the industry as a result of my typo.
NSA analyst: Our Algorithms have linked funny cat videos, UFO reports, and searches for tofu pizza.
We are now on the alert for a suspicious group of cat aliens who infiltrated our pizza industry.
No candy? No flowers? No cards?
Big Data Predicted that 67.53% of you would remember!
You'll be happy to hear that Big Data confirms we can't wring another penny out of you.
You can't keep adjusting the data to prove that you would be the best Valentine's date for Scarlett Johansson.
That's your Ark for the Big Data Flood?
Noah, you will need a lot more storage space!
Twitter and Facebook can't predict the election, but they did predict what you're going to have for lunch: a tuna salad sandwich.
You're having the wrong sandwich.
Here's a list of 100,000 Warehouses full of data. I'd like you to condense them down to one meaningful warehouse.
"Our data analysis experts can't read your minds. You're going to reach your own decision regarding hiring us, even though it's the same decision we knew in advance you'd make"
More nerdy and geeky cartoon collections: