2015 Jan Webcasts
All (120) | Courses, Education (14) | Meetings (14) | News, Features (21) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (46) | Publications (2) | Software (4) | Top Tweets (13) | Webcasts (6)
- Webinar: The Pragmatic Text Miner, Feb 11 - Jan 29, 2015.
Learn about text mining of biomedical literature, challenges in building large collections, and how bioinformatics professionals can overcome those challenges.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jan 27 and beyond - Jan 26, 2015.
Tamr, Cognizant Machine and Devices, In-Memory Data Fabric, Real-Estate Analytics, RapidMiner, Analytics/Data Science Hiring Market, Platfora, TIBCO, Monetizing Big Data and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jan 20 and beyond - Jan 19, 2015.
Get Started with Hadoop, R, Smarter Data Lake, Platfora, Data Modeling, Tamr, Real-Estate Value Analytics, RapidMiner Modern Analytics and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jan 6, 2015 and beyond - Jan 6, 2015.
Hadoop, Top BI Trends, Enter a KDD Cup or Kaggle, YARN, In-Database Analytics Deep Dive, Data Mining: Failure to Launch, and more.
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [Jan 15] - Jan 5, 2015.
Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential. Next webinar is Jan 15.
- Enter a KDD Cup or Kaggle Competition. You don’t need to be an expert! - Jan 4, 2015.
The webinar will show on the example of KDD Cup 2009 how Salford TreeNet can quickly achieve a top 5 result, and how to quickly build great models even if you are not an expert.