KDnuggets Survey: Benchmark with your peers on industry spend and trends
KDnuggets and its partners have just released a Spend & Trends survey to provide you the opportunity to benchmark with your peers on how folks are spending and the mindsets around current trends.
The All Things Insights Survey Committee along with KDnuggets, AI Business, The AI Summit, Enter Quantum, IOT World Today, the Digital Analytics Association, Marketing Analytics and Data Science have created a Spend & Trends survey to provide you the opportunity to benchmark with your peers on how folks are spending and the mindsets around current trends.
We’ll send you the Report as soon as it’s released. Your responses will be kept completely confidential. We appreciate your time—this research helps our entire industry and we can’t do it without you. Thank you for helping us advance the analytics and data science discipline.
- The results from this survey will provide you and your colleagues in our community with much needed benchmarking information on mindset and focus trends as well as budget and technology spend.
- We’ll analyze the responses and output results into the Spend & Trends Report.
Our goal is to provide resources for analytics and data science disciplinarians to better collaborate with and within the marketing function as well as the rest of the organization.
THANK YOU TO OUR SURVEY COMMITTEE
- Adri Purkayastha, Board Member, All Things Insights
- Anu Sundaram, VP, Business Analytics, Rue Guilt Groupe
- Deepak Jose, Global Head, ODDA, Mars
- June Dershwitz, Board Member, Digital Analytics Association
- Kate Carruthers, Head of Business Intelligence, UNSW AI Institute
- Michael Bagalman, VP Business Intelligence & Data Science, Starz
- Michelle Ballen, Head of Analytics, Future
- Neil Hoyne, Fellow, Wharton
- Steve Weiss, Content Mgr., Data Science & Bus. Analytics, LinkedIn
- Sunny Zhu, ESG Data Lead, Indeed
- Seth Adler, Head IMI Media, Informa