Win a NVIDIA GPU with KDnuggets Blog Writing Contest
KDnuggets and NVIDIA are announcing a blog-writing contest with a GPU focus, with the winner receiving an RTX 3080 Ti GPU!
Image by Nisha Arya
KDnuggets, in partnership with NVIDIA, are proud to announce an innovative blog writing contest for our readers and community contributors. We want your help on our mission to produce high-quality content for our readers, so it’s time for you to show off your blog writing skills!
What Can I Write About?
We want you to submit a top-quality original article sharing a topic or tutorial that centres around the use of GPUs, of course. You will need to mention the use of GPUs in your work, learning, or research, compelling the readers to want to learn more about the ability of GPUs.
How about an overview of a project you undertook? Or maybe a “how to” tutorial that utilizes NVIDIA GPU technology? What about an innovative idea you have that allows “traditional” machine learning to take advantage of GPU processing power?
A few example article titles include:
- Leveraging GPUs for Efficient Time Series Analysis and Forecasting
- Unleashing the Power of GPUs for Large-Scale Graph Neural Networks
- Boosting Natural Language Processing Performance with NVIDIA GPUs
- A Practical Guide to GPU-Accelerated Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Building Custom GPU-Accelerated Machine Learning Pipelines with RAPIDS
- Speeding Up Data Preprocessing and Feature Engineering with NVIDIA GPUs
- A Hands-On Tutorial on Parallelizing Python Code with NVIDIA CUDA
- Optimizing and Deploying Real-Time Object Detection Models with NVIDIA GPUs
- … or really anything else you have in mind that leverages the power of GPUs!
To help get you started, NVIDIA has shared this collection of cheat sheets for our readers to consult: https://nvda.ws/3ST9E5O
Here you will find resources including:
- GPU Accelerated DataFrames in Python
- GPU DataFrames for Pandas Users
- Distributed Computing with GPUs in Python
- GPU Accelerated Machine Learning in Python
- GPU Accelerated Graph Processing in Python
- GPU Accelerated Data Streaming in Python
- Processing Cyber Security Logs with GPUs in Python
- GPU Accelerated Signal Processing in Python
NVIDIA has also agreed to consider for publication on the NVIDIA Tech Blog any of the quality submissions which utilize RAPIDS libraries within. NVIDIA GPUs together with their data science SDKs optimize GPU acceleration for data science workloads, and pairing them for your projects just makes sense.
If you would like to know more about RAPIDS, have a read of our simple breakdown: RAPIDS cuDF to Speed up Your Next Data Science Workflow.
When is The Deadline?
The contest will be open for submissions until 11:59 PM ET on May 15, 2023, so drop an email to email@example.com ASAP to get your name and title down!
The editorial team at KDnuggets will select the top 10 submissions by consensus. After this, we will consult with members of NVIDIA to choose the top 3 submissions for publication on KDnuggets. Whichever of these published blogs receives the highest number of views according to Google Analytics after their first 2 weeks of publication will be the winner.
What Is the Prize?
The author of the winning publication for this contest will receive their very own RTX 3080 Ti GPU! A 4K graphic card that delivers high performance, powered by Ampere NVIDIA's 2nd gen RTX architecture.
How to Take Part in the Blog Writing Contest
If you would like to participate in this blog writing contest, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Full Name
- Email address
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Prospective blog title or topic
Once you have sent these details over, you can start writing! Once you are satisfied with your blog, send the link to your original document written and shared in Google Docs to email@example.com. The subject line must read “KDnuggets NVIDIA Contest Submission” or your email may be ignored.
The blog writing contest is open to anyone and everyone from around the world. Let’s hear what you have to say!
So what are you waiting for? Get writing now, get those submissions in by May 15th 2023, and let’s strengthen everyone’s GPU expertise together. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Task: Write a top-quality article that centres around the use of GPUs
- Resources: https://nvda.ws/3ST9E5O
- Deadline: 11:59 PM ET on May 15, 2023
- How to enter: Email email@example.com ASAP
- Participants: It is an International blog writing contest
- Submission: Submit your article in Google Docs and share it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prize: RTX 3080 Ti GPU!
Look forward to seeing what you all produce!