- How to Battle the Data Wheel of Death - Apr 24, 2017.
Data not Constantly Maintained ->Data Becomes Irrelevant -> People Lose Trust -> Use Data Less. We examine 4 reasons for such wheel of death, and what can you do about it.
- Berkeley Data Strategy and Data Driven Marketing Courses for Business Leaders, May - Mar 6, 2017.
Make your strategy better and more profitable with Data Strategy for Business Leaders program, and leverage consumer data for valuable insights and effective marketing decisions with Data Driven Marketing program.
- Strategies for Monetizing Big Data - May 19, 2015.
In the current tsunami of “Big Data” every business wants to get value out of the data. We examine four overarching data strategies and their specific monetization strategies.
- Interview: Slava Akmaev, Berg on Healthcare Transparency & Effectiveness using Big Data - Mar 9, 2015.
We discuss Big Data Analytics at Berg, making Healthcare effective through Big Data, impact of falling cost of DNA sequencing, Berg AI-Analytics Suite and more.
- Interview: John Schitka, SAP on The Type of Data Scientists We Need - Jan 24, 2015.
We discuss the focus areas of Big Data strategy at SAP, how SAP is leading the competition, the kind of data scientists we need, advice and more.
- Interview: Richard Wendell, VP, Data Science, TE Connectivity on Strategy for Analytics Projects - May 23, 2014.
We discuss the last mile of the execution path of Analytics projects, five critical pillars of success and data-driven decision making through advanced analytics.
- MassTLC Big Data Meeting Delivers Insights, Perspective - May 8, 2014.
Summit highlights: Digitization and Datification - a love story, Strategies for creating a competitive advantage in #BigData world, Boston open data, Balancing privacy and governance, and the most widely used #BigData tool in the future.
- KDnuggets Exclusive: Interview with Anjul Bhambhri, VP of Big Data Products at IBM - Mar 25, 2014.
KDnuggets talks with Anjul Bhambhri, IBM’s Vice President of Big Data Products about Big Data Trends, developing the Big Data capabilities in-house vs. outsourcing, five crucial steps to adopting a success big data strategy and advice for beginners.
- 10 New Year resolutions for CIOs who want to take the Big Data plunge in 2014 - Jan 28, 2014.
The Big Data hype is everywhere, but many CIOs aren’t sure how to take their first steps toward adopting Big Data. Here are 10 New Year’s resolutions for CIOs who want to take the Big Data plunge in 2014.