- Data science of the connected vehicle: perspectives, applications and trends - Jul 9, 2018.
The application of data science to streaming data from vehicles is an emerging field. Here we review general trends and some specific examples of relevant data feeds and applications where data science can deliver value.
- Will Data Science Insure Our Future? - Apr 4, 2016.
Could Data Science in the insurance industry actually reduce the price of policies, as individual companies and people are no longer being judged against the average, and might be incentivised to change their lifestyle to improve their policy?
- The Machine Learning Problem of The Next Decade - Feb 26, 2016.
How can businesses integrate imperfect machine-learning algorithms into their workflow?
Pages: 1 2
- Big Data Is Driving Your Car - Feb 18, 2016.
Never mind driverless cars! Big Data is already hard at work in every aspect of the automotive industry, including safety, design, marketing and more. We look at where Big Data is having an impact on the cars that we are driving.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Oct 20-26: Why Self-Driving Cars Must Be Able to Kill: an impossible dilemma of algorithmic morality - Oct 27, 2015.
Why Self-Driving Cars Must Be Able to Kill: an impossible dilemma of algorithmic morality; Cartoon: KDnuggets Addiction; Good overview: #BigData Infrastructure at IFTTT.
- RE.WORK Connect: Shaping a Hyper-connected World - Oct 20, 2015.
RE.WORK Connect Summit (San Francisco, Nov 12-13), is a unique opportunity to meet with business leaders, influential technologists and entrepreneurs leading the IoT revolution. Use KDNUGGETS code for 20% off.
- Ford: 19384 R&D Quantitative Analyst - Sep 2, 2015.
Seeking a high-potential Quantitative Analyst to assist in all phases of model development, evaluation, and deployment for use in support of Ford and Ford Credit business units. The analyst would have a great deal of autonomy in conducting research and selecting desired modeling methodologies.
- Ford: 17688 Data Scientist – Connectivity Analytics Supervisor - Sep 2, 2015.
Intellectual curiosity and ability to mine hidden gems in large sets of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data; ability to use mathematics, statistics, visualization and a healthy sense of exploration.
- Ford: Data Scientist – Connectivity Analytics Supervisor - Jul 17, 2015.
Mine hidden gems in very large structured, semi-structured and unstructured data and use mathematics and applied statistics with visualization and a healthy sense of exploration.
- Sonic Automotive: Operations Research/Predictive Modeling Specialist - Mar 31, 2015.
Monitoring, maintenance, and building of new predictive models, including new and used vehicle pricing, inventory, and appraisals.
- Agnik Connected Insurance Program powered by Vehicle Analytics - Jan 6, 2015.
Car owners can save up to 20% with Connected Insurance Program with participating insurance carriers by opting in after driving for least 50 miles with an Agnik connected car product.