- January 2015 Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining Acquisitions and Startups Activity - Feb 17, 2015.
January acquisitions, startups, and company activity in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science: Microsoft buys Revolution Analytics, Why dunnhumby is worth billions, GraphLab renames to Dato, raises $18M, MongoDB raised $80M, and more.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Oct 15-16: STOP and THINK cartoon; Math Model predicts Ebola to burn out in December - Oct 17, 2014.
STOP and THINK, sometimes the simplest caption is the best; This model tracks Ebola outbreak well so far, predicts Ebola to burn out in December; BAH launches online course "Explore Data Science"; Watch: R wizard Hadley Wickham dplyr tutorial at useR! 2014 conf.
- Top stories for Jul 13-19 - Jul 20, 2014.
Cartoon: Facebook data science experiment and Happy Cats; GraphLab Create: large-scale machine learning platform for graph, structured, and text data; MicroStrategy Analytics Desktop - visual tool, free download; Interview: Marc Smith on Why We Need Open Tools for Social Networks.
- GraphLab Create: large-scale machine learning platform for graph, structured, and text data - Jul 15, 2014.
GraphLab Create 1.0 brings large-scale machine learning capabilities to enterprises, and is the first to handle graph, structured, and text data in one platform.
- GraphLab Conference, Graph Analytics and Machine Learning, San Francisco July 21 - Jun 19, 2014.
GraphLab Conference (San Francisco, July 21) brings together experts in graph analytics, large scale machine learning, and data science from leading companies, academic institutions and organizations. Special KDnuggets discount.