- KDnuggets™ News 17:n19, May 17: Guerrilla Guide to Machine Learning with R; 5 Machine Learning Projects You Can’t Overlook - May 17, 2017.
The Guerrilla Guide to Machine Learning with R; 5 Machine Learning Projects You Can No Longer Overlook, May; The Two Phases of Gradient Descent in Deep Learning; HDFS vs. HBase: All you need to know; Must-Know: What are common data quality issues for Big Data and how to handle them?
- HDFS vs. HBase : All you need to know - May 15, 2017.
Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and Hbase (Hadoop database) are key components of Big Data ecosystem. This blog explains the difference between HDFS and HBase with real-life use cases where they are best fit.
- How to Choose a Data Format - Nov 3, 2016.
In any data analytics project, after business understanding phase, data understanding and selection of right data format as well as ETL tools is very important task. In this article, a very useful and practical set of guidelines is explained covering data format selection and ETL phases of project lifecycle.
Pages: 1 2
- Spark for Scale: Machine Learning for Big Data - Sep 23, 2016.
This post discusses the fundamental concepts for working with big data using distributed computing, and introduces the tools you need to build machine learning models.
Pages: 1 2 3
- Making Data Science Accessible – HDFS - Aug 4, 2016.
This post explains some basic Big Data concepts and offers some insight into when HDFS can be useful, employing basic analogies to do so.
- Hadoop Key Terms, Explained - May 30, 2016.
An straightforward overview of 16 core Hadoop ecosystem concepts. No Big Picture discussion, just the facts.
Pages: 1 2