- Capitalize on Your Analytics Skills With the Johns Hopkins SAIS MA in Global Risk (Online) - Oct 20, 2020.
The Johns Hopkins SAIS MA in Global Risk (online) program prepares graduates to gain experience analyzing and addressing real-world scenarios, and the knowledge to fine-tune your analyses with insights from economics, history and political science. Enroll now and join a highly active, international community of more than 230,000 Johns Hopkins alumni.
- The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory: Data Scientist - Apr 14, 2017.
Seeking a Data Scientist to develop inventive, cutting-edge prototype solutions for challenges in machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Top 10 Data Science Resources on Github - Mar 24, 2016.
The top 10 data science projects on Github are chiefly composed of a number of tutorials and educational resources for learning and doing data science. Have a look at the resources others are using and learning from.
- Top Coursera Data Science Specializations: Comparison & Exclusive Insight - Nov 12, 2015.
There are more MOOC learning options for Data Scientists today than ever. Take a tour of Coursera's 8 Data Science specializations, with exclusive insight from program coordinators and course instructors.
Pages: 1 2 3
- Top 10 KDnuggets tweets, Jan 20-21: Data scientists who use OS tools earn more; JHU #DataScience Specialization - Jan 22, 2014.
Data scientists who master open source tools R, Python, Hadoop earn more; JHU offers 9-Course #DataScience Specialization via Coursera; The Life of a Data Scientist, Relentless, but in a Lazy Way; MADlib, a solution for #BigData Analytics