- The Present and the Future of the KDD Cup Competition - Aug 31, 2015.
KDD cup is the first and among most prestigious competitions in data science, Among key takeaways from KDD Cup 2015: XGBoost – Gradient Boosted Decision Trees package works wonders in data classification, feature engineering is the king, and team work is crucial.
Pages: 1 2
- KDD-2015, Sydney, August 10-12, Early Bird Reg Deadline June 30 - Jun 19, 2015.
KDD-2015, the premier international forum for data science, data mining, knowledge discovery and big data research and practice, will feature plenary presentations, paper presentations, poster sessions, workshops, tutorials, exhibits, and the KDD Cup competition. Early bird deadline is June 30.
- KDD 2015 Innovation and Service Awards, nominations due June 5 - May 6, 2015.
ACM SIGKDD Innovation and Service Awards recognize outstanding technical innovations and outstanding professional contributions to the field of Big data, Data Mining, Knowledge Discovery, and Predictive Analytics.
- 2015 SIGKDD Data Science/Data Mining PhD Dissertation Award – Nominations due Apr 30 - Mar 21, 2015.
This annual award by ACM SIGKDD seeks to recognize outstanding research by doctoral candidates in the field of data mining, data science, and knowledge discovery. Nominations due Apr 30.
- KDD-2015 Call for Papers, Workshop proposals - Jan 26, 2015.
ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining(KDD) 2015 will be held in Sydney, Australia during August 10-13, 2015. KDD invites submissions of research papers, practice track papers, workshop proposals.
- KDD-2015 Call for Papers, Workshop Proposals - Dec 23, 2014.
KDD-2015, the premier research conference on Data Mining and Data Science, invites submissions of research papers, practice track papers, workshop proposals.