- Key Takeaways from AI Conference in San Francisco 2017 – Day 2 - Oct 2, 2017.
Highlights and key takeaways from day 2 of AI Conference San Francisco 2017, including current state review, future trends, and top recommendations for AI initiatives.
Pages: 1 2
- ICDM 2015: IEEE Int. Conference on Data Mining, Nov 14-17, Atlantic City - Sep 10, 2015.
Upcoming IEEE conference on data mining promises the dissemination of innovative, practical development experiences, as well as industry-leading guest speakers.
- ICDM 2015: Nobel Prize Winner, Machine Learning Guru, and Facebook Data Scientist to Keynote - Apr 7, 2015.
Nobel Prize Winner, Machine Learning Guru, and Facebook Data Scientist will be keynote speakers for the 2015 IEEE International Conference on Data Mining series (ICDM).
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 29 – Jan 04: A brilliant way to tell causation from correlation; Machine Learning Experts You Need to Know. - Jan 5, 2015.
SAS is n1 among major BI vendors whose users plan to discontinue use; How #MachineLearning, #BigData, and image recognition could revolutionize search; A brilliant way to tell causation from correlation; Machine Learning Experts You Need to Know: Geoff Hinton, Michael Jordan, Andrew Ng.
- Geoff Hinton AMA: Neural Networks, the Brain, and Machine Learning - Dec 9, 2014.
In a wide-ranging Q&A, Geoff Hinton addresses the future of deep learning, its biological inspirations, and his research philosophy.
- Berkeley Michael Jordan says Big Data is transformative, not a delusion - Nov 7, 2014.
Machine Learning expert Michael Jordan is dismayed by the misleading "The Delusions of Big Data" title given to his interview, says Big Data not a delusion, but transformative, changing academia and society.
- KDnuggets 14:n29, Big Data Winter ahead? Wikibon Big Data takeaways; LIONoso - Nov 5, 2014.
Big Data Winter ahead - unless we change course; Wikibon Big Data Capital Markets Day key takeaways; DrivenData: Data Science Competitions for Social Good, and more analytics, big data, data mining, and data science stories.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Oct 29-30: If you can’t code, you can’t be a data scientist; 13 Machine Learning Books - Oct 31, 2014.
The #strataconf debate: If You Can't Code, You Can't Be a Data Scientist; 13 Machine Learning Books recommended by Berkeley machine learning expert; Data Blending for Dummies - free ebook from Alteryx; Data Science 2.0, upcoming book from Vincent Granville.
- Big Data Winter ahead – unless we change course, warns Michael Jordan - Oct 30, 2014.
We have to have error bars around all our predictions, says machine learning expert Michael Jordan. Otherwise it's gambling, and too many failed predictions can lead to big disappointment with Big Data - a Big Data Winter.