- Aliya: Data Scientist [New York, NY] - Jul 10, 2019.
Seeking a data scientist to be responsible for assisting with the development of Aliya’s state-of-the-art, advanced analytical machine-learning-based software framework that can ingest, structure and model large amounts of data in different formats and from different sources.
- Murmuration: Data Engineer [New York, NY] - May 22, 2019.
Seeking an innovative Data Engineer to maintain and architect the data systems and pipelines to support our efforts. The Data Engineer would work with our Senior Data Engineer and use a variety of leading database technologies and tools to process and store our existing data.
- Yeshiva University: Tenure-track Faculty in AI and Machine Learning (Open Rank) [New York, NY] - Apr 2, 2019.
The Katz School of Science and Health at Yeshiva University invites applications for tenure-track faculty in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Computer Science for its graduate programs.
- Yeshiva University: Program Director / Tenure Track Faculty Member of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning [New York, NY] - Apr 2, 2019.
The Katz School of Science and Health at Yeshiva University seeks a dynamic leader to serve as academic and administrative head of its graduate initiatives in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. This is a tenure eligible position depending on experience and qualifications.
- The AI Conference in New York–Exclusive offer for KDnuggets readers - Feb 21, 2019.
Find out how many organizations are now planning AI implementations, although only a very small percentage are successfully deploying AI in production, at the AI Conference in New York Apr 15–18.
- Murmuration: Data Scientist [New York, NY] - Jan 10, 2019.
Murmuration is seeking a creative and endlessly inquisitive Data Scientist to join our team. You will be working hand-in-hand with our Director of Analytics to develop highly optimized predictive models from a large volume of regularly updated data.
- NYU Stern Fubon Center for Technology, Business and Innovation: Fubon Center Faculty Fellow [New York, NY] - Jan 8, 2019.
The Fubon Center for Technology, Business and Innovation at New York University’s Stern School of Business invites applications for a position as a Fubon Center Faculty Fellow, focusing on research in data science, data analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and related topics.
- Yeshiva University: Data Science Program Director [New York, NY] - Nov 30, 2018.
Yeshiva University is seeking a Data Science Program Director in New York, NY, to provide transformative direction and oversight with a commitment to excellence in teaching, research and community, oversee curriculum development, academic policies, and much more.
- DATAx Cyber Monday Extended – 40% off all summit tickets with CYBER40 - Nov 28, 2018.
Take advantage of our EXTENDED cyber Monday offer of 40% off all two-day passes and free access to all 5 tracks of the DATAx New York Festival. Use the code CYBER40.
- Address Your Data Science Strategy at DSNY - Nov 20, 2018.
Don't panic about your data science strategies, join us at Data Science New York (DSNY) on January 23-24, 2019! SPECIAL OFFER - Data Science leaders can join us for only $699 when you register by Friday, November 23 with promo code KD699!
- Moody’s Analytics: Machine Learning / NLP – Research Scientist / Engineer [New York, NY] - Oct 30, 2018.
Moody's Analytics is seeking a Machine Learning / NLP - Research Scientist / Engineer in New York, NY, to drive algorithmic improvements by enabling new automation capabilities, and improving efficiency and performance across multiple business lines.
- NAIC: Analyst I (Capital Markets) [New York, NY] - Oct 29, 2018.
The NAIC is seeking a Analyst I (Capital Markets) in New York, NY. The NAIC strives every day to support the public good and make a difference. This is a full-time position in a flexible environment.
- JPMorgan: Data Scientist – Treasury data+design team [New York, NY or Tampa, FL] - Sep 4, 2018.
JPMorgan is seeking a Data Scientist – Treasury data+design team in New York, NY or Tampa, FL, to perform at the leading edge inside the company driving change.
- Best Deal in the Galaxy? Win KDnuggets Free Pass to Strata Data Conference NYC, Sep 11-13, 2018 - Jul 30, 2018.
Cutting-edge science and new business fundamentals intersect and merge at Strata Data Conference. Win KDnuggets Pass - submit your entry by Aug 9, 2018.
- Liberty Lending: Data Scientist - Jul 27, 2018.
Seeking an intellectually curious, collaborative Data Scientist to work as a statistician and data miner. As a Data Scientist, you will use analytical, statistical and programming skills to collect, analyze and interpret large data sets.
- National Debt Relief: Data Scientist - Jul 26, 2018.
Seeking an innovative and passionate Data Scientist to join our growing team to help promote our analytical culture, while leveraging data to maximize marketing performance and deliver a best-in-class experience for the clients we serve.
- Strata New York: Early Price ends July 27 - Jul 19, 2018.
Strata Data Conference is coming to New York September 11-13. Register today. Your last chance to save up to $679 on passes ends July 27.
- compstak: Jr Data Analyst - Jul 19, 2018.
Seeking talented full time data analysts to help us improve our data pipeline in order to ensure high quality and better scalability. This includes data extraction, preprocessing, augmentation, and verification projects.
- AI for Fraud Detection – How does Mastercard do it? Learn how global leaders use AI - Jul 2, 2018.
At the AI in Finance Summit, Sept 6-7 in NYC, RE•WORK we will be showcasing the latest breakthrough technologies & their application in the financial sector with topics including Financial Compliance, Financial Forecasting, NLP, Investment, Blockchain & more.
- Special KDnuggets offer for Strata NY - Jun 8, 2018.
See some of data’s most fascinating people, from data’s most successful companies, talking about data’s most intriguing problems, at Strata Data Conference in New York, Sep 11-13. Save an additional 20% with code KDNU.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering: Data Scientist - May 30, 2018.
Seeking a Data Scientist / Senior Strategic Analyst (Communications & Marketing) who will serve as a champion for data-driven decision making within Communications, particularly for programs to strengthen MSK’s relationships with physicians and partners,
- JupyterCon – Exclusive KDnuggets Offer - May 3, 2018.
JupyterCon returns to New York August 21-24. Save an additional 20% on individual Gold, Silver and Bronze passes with the code KDN20 before May 18.
- National Grid: Dev Ops – Operations Engineer / Sr Ops Engineer – Advanced Analytics - Mar 21, 2018.
Seeking an Analytics Operations Engineer you will package, optimize, operationalize/productionize cloud based advanced analytical and big data software solutions.
- JPMorgan: Data Scientist, Payments & Liquidity - Mar 16, 2018.
Seeking a Data Scientist with modeling expertise and implementation experience to serve as a thought partner to key business leaders and clients to generate hypotheses and insights.
- Artificial Intelligence Conference – Exclusive KDnuggets Offer - Mar 8, 2018.
The AI Conference returns to New York, Apr 28-May 2. No other conference delivers the depth and breadth in technical content combined with an applied industry focus. Save an extra 20% on most passes with code PCKDNG.
- Yeshiva University: Faculty - Mar 7, 2018.
Seeking full and part time faculty, to teach both at our midtown Manhattan campus and online, where we offer data science, analytics, quantitative, risk, and related graduate programs. Are you the right candidate?
- MS in Data Analytics and Visualization, Online or NYC - Jan 26, 2018.
Whether you need a career boost or are looking to train employees, our flexible Data Analytics and Visualization program will help train effective, nimble leaders in data analytics.
- Jefferies: Data Scientist - Oct 31, 2017.
Seeking a Data Scientist with deep experience in Statistical and Machine Learning to help us build and integrate data-driven intelligent solution into our business processes.
- Artificial Intelligence Conference from O’Reilly Media, NYC, June 26-29 – KDnuggets Offer - Apr 20, 2017.
AI is the hottest technology now. The organizers of Strata + Hadoop World Conferences are bring you new conference on AI in NYC in June. Use code PCKDNG to save.