- PhD student position in computational science with focus on chemistry [Umeå, Sweden] - Aug 13, 2019.
Umea University, Sweden is seeking a PhD-student in computational science with focus on chemistry. The position is for 4 years of research including courses on graduate level.
- University of Technology Sydney: PhD Research Studentships - Feb 22, 2018.
Seeking fully funded PhD research studentship candidates to work on a number of exciting projects, and gain a diverse experience of both academic and commercial environments for which the AAi is very well known.
- IESEG (France): Ph.D. Candidates In Big Data Marketing Analytics - Aug 20, 2015.
Get support to engage in innovative business relevant research projects with high potential to get published in international peer-reviewed journals, be part of IÉSEG Center for Marketing Analytics team, and aim to get PhD in 3 years.
- UTexas: PhD Positions – help shape the future of research in data mining - Nov 16, 2014.
PhD student applicants sought to help shape the future of data mining and its applications at the School of Information at UT Austin. Applications due by December 15th.
- Heriot-Watt University: PhD studentships in Data Science Approaches to Subsurface Reservoirs Management - Nov 16, 2014.
PhD studentships in Data Science Approaches to Subsurface Reservoirs Management are available to candidates with strong computational skills and experience in applying machine learning. Applications due December 1st.
- BYU: PhD Studentship in Data Mining / Machine Learning - Nov 5, 2014.
PhD Studentship in the Data Mining Laboratory at BYU available to students interested in meta-learning, computational health science, social network analysis, and applications of data mining.
- U Geneva: PhD position on Learning over distributed streaming data - Oct 17, 2014.
Develop innovative machine learning methods for streaming data in the context of the Internet of Things in this PhD position. Position is funded for three years. Applications submitted by November 30th will be given priority.
- HICT: 20 funded doctoral student positions - Sep 10, 2014.
HICT, a joint initiative by Aalto U. and U. of Helsinki has 20 fully funded positions for exceptional doctoral students in algorithms and machine learning, life science informatics, networked systems and other areas.
- UNIGE: PhD position on Machine Learning for representation learning - Jun 23, 2014.
Develop new machine learning methods for representation learning. Position is funded for three years. Applications submitted by June 30 will be given priority.
- Uni. Paderborn: Paid PhD position, Machine Learning / Predictive Analytics / Data Mining - May 27, 2014.
Support research projects in machine learning and data mining, help students in Kaggle competitions, help teach. Position is offered for 2 years with possible extension. This position is now closed.