- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jun 30 and beyond - Jun 29, 2015.
The Perfect Fit: Scalable Graph for Big Data, Data Mining: Failure to Launch, Introduction to SparkR, Tips & Tricks for Customer Segmentation, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Feb 17 and beyond - Feb 16, 2015.
Pivotal Update, Moving Targets, Secure Because Math, Data Driven: Creating a Data Culture, Maximize the effectiveness of your text analytics initiatives, Text Mining and Knowledge Graphs in the Cloud.
- Data Scientists Not Required: Promises the recently launched Alteryx Analytics 9.0 - May 4, 2014.
Alteryx Analytics 9.0 blends new sources of customer Insight such as Social Media, Google Analytics, and Marketo with data from legacy environments such as SAS Analytics.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – April 21 and beyond - Apr 21, 2014.
Traditional RDBMS Wisdom is All Wrong, What Is Hadoop and Where Is It Going, Trupanion and SiSense, Measuring Skill Level and Optimizing Player-Matching Algorithms in Online Games, and Analytically Speaking Featuring David Meintrup.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – April 10 and beyond - Apr 10, 2014.
In-Database Scalable R & Python, Why Analytics Belongs in the Cloud, Data Mining: Failure To Launch, Pivotal Big Data Suite, What Is Hadoop and Where Is It Going, Optimizing Player-Matching Algorithms in Online Games, and more.
- Wikibon: Big Data market to reach $50 Billion by 2018 - Feb 11, 2014.
New Big Data Vendor market analysis projects growth from $18.6B is 2013 to $50B by 2017, driven by maturing technology and better focus on enterprise-grade capabilities. Lack of best practices and concerns over security and privacy remain major obstacles.