- 5th International Summer School 2020 on Resource-aware Machine Learning (REAML) - Jul 7, 2020.
The Resource-aware Machine Learning summer school provides lectures on the latest research in machine learning, with the twist on resource consumption and how these can be reduced. This year it will be held online between 31st of August and 4th of September, and is free of charge. Register now.
- Madrid Advanced Statistics and Data Mining Summer School - Mar 19, 2018.
The courses cover topics such as Neural Networks and Deep Learning, Bayesian Networks, Big Data with Apache Spark, Bayesian Inference, Text Mining and Time Series. Each course has theoretical and practical classes, the latter done with R or Python.
- 5 Free Resources for Furthering Your Understanding of Deep Learning - Oct 20, 2017.
This post includes 5 specific video-based options for furthering your understanding of neural networks and deep learning, collectively consisting of many, many hours of insights.
- Madrid UPM Advanced Statistics and Data Mining Summer School, June 26 – July 7 - May 12, 2017.
The courses cover topics such as Neural Networks and Deep Learning, Bayesian Networks, Big Data with Apache Spark, Bayesian Inference, Text Mining and Time Series, and each has theoretical as well as practical classes, done with R or Python. Early bird till June 5.
- Resource-aware Machine Learning – International Summer School, Sep 25-28, TU Dortmund - Apr 27, 2017.
How to deal with data analysis and limited resources: Computational power, data distribution, energy or memory? Learn at TU Dortmund International Summer School. Apply by July 15.
- Summer School on Integrating Vision and Language with Deep Learning, March 21-24, Malta - Jan 7, 2016.
Through lectures and hands-on sessions, the summer school will cover the state of the art in using deep learning methods within our two disciplines, Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing. The school is open to anyone interested, free of charge. Researchers resident in COST countries are eligible to apply for financial support.
- Top /r/DataScience Posts, October: Plagiarism, Reddit AMAs, Deep Learning Summer School - Nov 3, 2015.
Plagiarism, a data science author's upcoming AMA, Deep Learning Summer School, essential tools for us all, and data scientist interview questions.
- Lipari Summer School: Algorithms, Data, and Models for Social and Urban Systems - Feb 12, 2015.
Lipari Summer School will address the role of GIS, social media, big social data, agent-based models, network models, and their integration in the study, design, and implementation of social and urban systems.
- Machine Learning Summer School 2015, Sydney, Australia - Nov 12, 2014.
MLSS will provide graduate students, academics and industry professionals with an intense learning experience on the theory and applications of modern machine learning.
- Most Viewed Machine Learning Talks at Videolectures - Sep 11, 2014.
Discover lectures from a variety of summer schools and conference tutorials on machine learning in this list of the top lectures on the subject from videolectures.net.
- Summer School on Resource-Aware Machine Learning, Dortmund - Jul 27, 2014.
Attend summer school in Dortmund, Germany covering Machine Learning with Constrained Resources including topics like detecting astro particles using charging variations in smartphones. Applications are due by August 30.
- Summer School: Constraint Programming Data Mining, Sicily - Jun 18, 2014.
"Constraint Programming Meets Data Mining" is an upcoming summer school in Sicily providing intensive training in the state of the art in constraint solving, machine learning, and data mining.
- Zipfian Academy 6-week Data Fellowship (Free) - Jun 11, 2014.
Zipfian Academy is offering a free 6-week data science fellowship to help build a robust skill set and connect with hiring partners. The program begins June 30.
- MADALGO Summer School on LEARNING AT SCALE, August 11-14, Denmark - May 22, 2014.
MADALGO Summer School will teach the latest developments in learning at scale as applied to Big Data. Registration is free on a first-come-first serve basis. Denmark, Aug 11 - 14, 2014.
- Resource-aware Machine Learning – Summer School 2014, Germany - May 16, 2014.
Summer school in Dortmund, Germany covers Machine Learning with Constrained Resources including topics like detecting astro particles using smartphones. Applications are due by June 30.
- Madrid Summer School 2014 on Advanced Statistics and Data Mining - Apr 4, 2014.
The annual summer school on "Advanced Statistics and Data Mining" will be held in English, in Madrid, Spain, June 23 - July 4, and will include 12 courses on latest and most important topics. Registration is OPEN and you can register for each course independently.
- Lipari Summer School on Computational Social Science - Mar 10, 2014.
The Lipari 2014 Summer School will examine the intersection between parameters that define a city as smart and the enabling technology that guarantees proper planning and implementation. Apply by April 30.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 18-20: The six types of conversations on Twitter; 25 Free eBooks on Artificial Intelligence - Feb 21, 2014.
The six types of conversations on Twitter; 25 Free ebooks on AI: Introductions, Intelligent Agents, Vision; Practical Machine Learning: Innovations in Recommendation - free ebook download; First UK Data Science Summer School to open In August, free 5-week course.