- KDnuggets™ News 20:n01, Jan 8: How to “Ultralearn” Data Science; How teams do AutoML? - Jan 8, 2020.
First issue of 2020 brings you a summary of how to "Ultralearn" Data Science - for those in a hurry; Explains how teams work on AutoML project; Why Python is a preferred language for Data Science; and a cartoon on teaching ethics to AI.
- How To “Ultralearn” Data Science: summary, for those in a hurry - Dec 30, 2019.
For those of you in a hurry and interested in ultralearning (which should be all of you), this recap reviews the approach and summarizes its key elements -- focus, optimization, and deep understanding with experimentation -- geared toward learning Data Science.
- How To “Ultralearn” Data Science: deep understanding and experimentation, Part 4 - Dec 27, 2019.
In this fourth and final part of the ultralearning data science series, it's time to take the final steps toward developing a deep understanding of the fundamentals and learning how to experiment -- the two aspects that are the ultimate keys to ultralearning.
- How To “Ultralearn” Data Science: optimization learning, Part 3 - Dec 20, 2019.
This third part in a series about how to "ultralearn" data science will guide you through how to optimize your learning through five valuable techniques.
- How To “Ultralearn” Data Science: removing distractions and finding focus, Part 2 - Dec 17, 2019.
This second part in a series about how to "ultralearn" data science will guide you through several techniques to remove those distractions -- because your focus needs more focus.
- How To “Ultralearn” Data Science, Part 1 - Dec 13, 2019.
What is "ultralearning" and how can you follow the strategy to become an expert of data science? Start with this first part in a series that will guide you through this self-motivated methodology to help you efficiently master difficult skills.