- Attend a PAW Workshop – Coming to a City Near You this Year - Mar 18, 2019.
PAW Workshops are coming to four cities in 2019. Along with top-tier keynotes and information-packed sessions, Predictive Analytics World brings you a wide selection of in-depth workshops this year in Munich, Las Vegas, London, and Berlin.
- MoDAT: Designing the Market of DATa – Workshop Report - May 28, 2014.
An overview of MoDAT workshop on "Designing the Market of DATa" - key research ideas such as recommending expertise, chance discovery, "data jackets", privacy risks, and more.
- Free Data Science Workshops at Bournemouth University, UK, June 9-10 - May 27, 2014.
2 Data Science Workshops: "Data scientist: The sexiest job of the 21st century?" and "Data as a utility and analytics as a service". Attendance is free, but registration required.
- MMDS 2014: Workshop on Algorithms for Modern Massive Data Sets, Berkeley - Apr 22, 2014.
The MMDS 2014 workshop (Berkeley, June 17-20) will bring top researchers to address algorithmic, mathematical, and statistical challenges in modern statistical data analysis. Early registration deadline May 1.
- MMDS 2014: Workshop on Algorithms for Modern Massive Data Sets, Berkeley, June 2014 - Mar 25, 2014.
The MMDS 2014 will address algorithmic, mathematical, and statistical challenges in modern statistical data analysis. Registration is open and you can apply to present a poster.