At: U. of Antwerp
The Faculty of Applied Economic Sciences is seeking to fill the following full-time vacancy in the Department of Environment, Technology and Technology Management
Doctoral Grant by the University Research Fund (BOF)
in the area of Applied Data Mining
- You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of Bigraph based social network analysis;
- You contribute to teaching and research in the research group Applied Data Mining.
- You hold a master degree in computer science, informatics, economics, business administration, mathematics, physics, or related areas;
- You can submit outstanding academic results;
- Also students in the final year of their degree can apply;
- Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university's policy ( www.ua.ac.be/research );
- You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative, customer-oriented and cooperative;
- You have an affinity with data analysis and a basic knowledge of the principles of programming. Knowledge of network analysis and Matlab is a plus point.
- A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
- The start date of scholarship will be October 1st 2012, November 1st 2012, December 1st 2012 or January 1st 2013;
- A gross monthly salary ranging from € 2.070 - € 2.120;
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Get more information and apply here.