Software for Associations Discovery
Associations Software: commercial
- Azmy SuperQuery, includes association rule finder.
- IBM SPSS Modeler Suite, includes market basket analysis.
- LPA Data Mining Toolkit supports the discovery of association rules within relational database.
- Magnum Opus, flexible tool for finding associations in data, including statistical support for avoiding spurious discoveries.
- Megaputer Polyanalyst Suite, includes market basket analysis engine
- SmartBundle, a market basket analysis tool for develop profitable retail product bundles and promotions. (30-day free trial)
- Wizsoft WizRule: finds association rules and potential data errors; WizWhy uses association rules for data mining.
- Xpertrule Miner 4.0
- XAffinity(TM), for identifying affinities or patterns in transaction and click stream data
Associations Software: free
- arules, a free R extension package which provides the infrastructure for representing, manipulating and analyzing transaction data association rules.
- Apriori, a program to find association rules with the apriori algorithm (Agrawal et al.). Fast implementation that uses prefix trees.
- Apriori, FP-growth, Eclat and DIC implementations by Bart Goethals.
- ARtool, collection of algorithms and tools for the mining of association rules in binary databases. Distributed under the GNU General Public License.
- DM-II system, includes CBA for classification based on associations, and many more features.
- FIMI, Frequent Itemset Mining Implementations repository, including software and datasets.
- Magnum Opus Demo, highly-functional demo software for finding associations in data, including statistical support for avoiding spurious discoveries.
- opusminer, an R package providing an interface to the OPUS Miner algorithm (implemented in C++) for finding the key associations in transaction data efficiently, in the form of self-sufficient itemsets, using either leverage or lift.