- May 17 Webcast - Analytically Speaking Expert Exchange Panel - Apr 26, 2012.Join John Sall, co-founder and Executive Vice President of SAS, and a panel of experts to discuss ways to radiate analytic excellence throughout your organization.
- Big Data for Enterprise USA (June 27-28), case studies from top companies - Apr 25, 2012.Analytics experts from eBay, Intercontinental, Equifax, PG&E, and other companies will share successful case studies on using the power of big data to increase customer value and competitive advantage.
- May 21: Minnesota Predictive & Social Media Analytics, Big Data Day - Apr 23, 2012.The event is free and is organized by MinneAnalytics. Confirmed speakers include Robert Stephens, Founder Geek Squad, CTO BestBuy, and Robert Cooley, CTO, OptiMine Software.
- Webcast: Walking the Talk at Zvents: Big Data Analytics Spotlight, Apr 26 - Apr 23, 2012.learn how Zvents, a leading online platform for local entertainment, uses big data analytics to gain rapid insights and better serve its users and advertisers.
- DePaul's MS in Predictive Analytics - Apr 18, 2012.DePaul's MS in Predictive Analytics develops both analytical skills and business acumen. Courses in analytics, data mining and marketing prepare graduates to be leaders in the field.
- Predictive Analytics World Chicago - June 25-26, 2012 - Apr 18, 2012.Be part of the leading event featuring over 40 sessions, hands-on workshops, unlimited networking, access to top solution providers, and a whole lot more. KDnuggets discount - see details.
- Data Science Summit keynote announced - Apr 18, 2012.Attend EMC Data Science Summit (May 22-23, Las Vegas) - check extraordinary agenda and speaker lineup. Keynote speaker Nate Silver, a leading political and sports analyst, debunks the myths of prediction. Respond by Apr 20 to reserve your space!
- May 18 workshop: Increase Business Impact via Analytics - Apr 18, 2012.Why did some of your analytics project fail? Our structured 5-step framework helps you get from Data to Decisions efficiently, and enables alignment with stakeholders and clients. Special discount to KDnuggets subscribers.
- SAS Analytics 2012, June 14-15, Cologne, Germany - KDnuggets discount - Apr 18, 2012.KDnuggets subscribers receive an exclusive discount! Join hundreds of your peers and the brightest minds in analytics for two days at the Third Annual Analytics 2012 Conference in Cologne, Germany.
- TMA Courses in Predictive Analytics [May: DC; July: NYC; August: San Jose] - Apr 16, 2012.Get up to speed in data mining faster and more effectively than any other training program available. Next courses: May in DC, July in NYC, August in San Jose.
- Data 2.0 Summit Wrap-up - Apr 13, 2012.The main themes were Big Data, Social Data, and Cloud Data. Some take-aways included how crowd-sourcing can be more effective than algorithms, NoSQL technologies, Personal Data Innovation, and Data Content versus Data Infrastructure struggle. Watch the videos from the summit.
- Business Analytics Innovation Summit Chicago, May 23-24 - Apr 11, 2012.A place for business analytics leaders to meet, show their expertise and share experiences on the challenges of business analytics and BI.
- Webcast: Predictive Analytics New Options, with Sybase and KDnuggets - Apr 6, 2012.Gregory Piatetsky of KDnuggets and Joydeep Das of Sybase examine how Sybase IQ facilitates three approaches: the traditional "pull" model, a newer "push" model where much of the heavy lifting takes place in the database; and a novel hybrid model that leverages Hadoop. Watch recording and view slides.
- Lipari Summer School, July 21-28: Social Data Mining and Emergent News - Apr 5, 2012.The theme this year is Social Data Mining, with focus on the current regime of online news and text/data mining techniques to advance our understanding of the new media and emergent news.
- Key Update for the Text Analytics Industry - Apr 3, 2012.Text Analytics Summit in Boston, June 12-13: Listen to top analytics experts from major companies like American Express, Fidelity Investments, Disney, eBay, and EMC on key topics including big data, real-time text analysis, Voice of the Customer analytics, sentiment analysis, and social media analytics.
- Wharton Research Opportunity: If you "LIKE" will you Buy? - Apr 2, 2012.Comprehensive data from a major consumer goods company is available for research. The company encourages research on the role of social media communication in brand purchases that will help drive their social media strategy. Tune in to May 4 webcast to learn more.
- Salford Analytics and Data Mining Conference, San Diego, May 24-25 - Apr 1, 2012.The 2012 SADM Conference brings together researchers, practitioners, and data mining enthusiasts to learn about data mining technology from practical and theoretical experts. Exchange ideas and experiences focused on the practice of both data mining and real-world analysis of complex data.
Data Mining / Analytic Courses, Events News, Apr 2012
|→ Webcasts and Webinars |