Request: Top Business Analytics Journals?
For a young business school professor in business analytics, what are the five to eight A-level journals in which he/she should try to publish?
For a young B-school professor in business analytics, what are the five to eight A-level journals in which he/she should try to publish?
Some possible journals include
- Operations Research,
- JASA (Journal of the American Statistical Association)
- Intelligent Data Analysis, and
- Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Please contact Prof. Bruce Golden, Robert H. Smith School of Business University of Maryland College Park, BGolden [at] rhsmith dot umd dot edu
Gregory Piatetsky: here is a list of lists of journal rankings from Insead
Here is a list of top journals in data mining for the last 10 years, according to Microsoft Academic Search
- TKDE (IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering)
- CS&DA - Computational Statistics & Data Analysis
- VLDB Journal
- INFFUS - Information Fusion
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- IPL - Information Processing Letters
- SIGKDD Explorations
- Journal of Knowledge Management
- KAIS - Knowledge and Information Systems
- WWW - World Wide Web
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|