IMPACT 2022: The Data Observability Summit, on Oct. 25-26
In just one month, IMPACT 2022 will bring together the most insightful minds in data. Register for The Data Observability Summit now!
Monte Carlo, the data observability platform, is excited to announce their upcoming annual event, IMPACT 2022: The Data Observability Summit, on Oct. 25-26!
In just one month, IMPACT 2022 will bring together the most insightful minds in data. Including:
- Daniel Kahneman, the Nobel Prize-winning psychologist, economist, and author of Thinking, Fast and Slow
- Nate Silver, founder and editor-in-chief of opinion poll analysis website FiveThirtyEight
- Ali Ghodsi, CEO and co-founder of Databricks
- Lloyd Tabb, co-founder of Looker and architect of LookML and Malloy
- Jay Kreps, CEO and co-founder of Confluent
- Tristan Handy, CEO and co-founder of dbt Labs
- George Fraser, CEO and co-founder of Fivetran
- Zhamak Dehghani, founder of the Data Mesh
- Tomasz Tunguz, venture capitalist and early investor in Looker
- Paul Cheesborough, CTO of Fox
- Kendell Timmers, SVP and Head of Data & Insights of The New York Times
- Daniel Rimon, Head of Data Engineering, Resident Home
- Shailvi Wakhlu, Senior Director, Strava
- And more!
You don’t want to miss it ! RSVP today: https://bit.ly/3xGhjN8