- How to Explain Machine Learning to a Software Engineer - May 20, 2016.
How do you explain what machine learning is to the uninitiated software engineer? Read on for one perspective on doing so.
- Automatic Statistician is here: Dr. Mo - Mar 21, 2015.
Dr. Mo, Automatic Statistician is here! Using Artificial Intelligence, self-learning algorithm, multimodel technology Dr. Mo achieves Super Accuracy and Speed. Simple use and simple output for non-statisticians.
- Interview: Anthony Bak, Ayasdi on Novel Insights using Topological Summaries - Jan 29, 2015.
We discuss examples of Topological Data Analysis (TDA) revealing new insights, recommended approach for creating Topological Summaries, Manual vs Automation approach and trends.
- Boston AnalyticsWeek Panel Highlights: Next Big Thing in Big Data - Mar 27, 2014.
Boston AnalyticsWeek opens with a vigorous panel discussion, which debates the next "Big Thing" in #BigData, Replacing data scientists by an algorithm, and is Privacy a big obstacle to Big Data?
- Statwing, Modern Data Analysis Software - Jan 30, 2014.
Every decision maker in the organization needs to be capable of analyzing data, but most tools require a lot of mundane and time-consuming data cleaning. Statwing solves that problem and lets you focus on data analysis.