- Top 10 Machine Learning Use Cases: Part 1 - Aug 31, 2017.
This post is the first in a series whose aim is to shake up our intuitions about what machine learning is making possible in specific sectors — to look beyond the set of use cases that always come to mind.
- Sentiance: Sr Data Engineer - Aug 11, 2017.
Seeking Sr. Data Engineers who can combine a DevOps mentality with distributed computing experience in order to develop, optimize and deploy reactive data-processing pipelines into production.
- Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in December 2016 - Jan 2, 2017.
Academic Director Data Science Notre Dame, Postdocs in ML at Oxford, PhD in Q/A at Bonn, Faculty at Washington Jefferson College, Faculty in Machine Learning at Edinburgh, and more.
- Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in July 2016 - Aug 2, 2016.
Director for the Institute for CyberScience at Penn State, Research Fellow - Data Science at Monash U; Postdocs at UTSW; PhD positions at TU/E Netherlands, Leiden U Netherlands, Ningbo China.
- Upcoming March – August 2015 Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Mining, Data Science - Mar 4, 2015.
Coming soon: Big Data Paris, TDWI Solution Summit, GigaOM Structure Data, Chief Data Strategy Forum, PAW San Francisco, Text Analytics World SF, Gartner BI and Analytics Summit, and 80+ more meetings/events.
- Additions to KDnuggets Directory in February - Mar 1, 2015.
Big Data Paris, Wharton Conf: Successful Applications of Customer Analytics, analytics consulting firms, Georgetown MS in Analytics, MSc in Data Science in France, and more meetings, companies, education, and solutions.
- U. of Antwerp: Data Science Professor - Jan 27, 2015.
The Faculty of Sciences is seeking tenured academic staff in the area of data science/big data management in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science. Applications closing date March 22, 2015.
- Salaries in IT – Scrape, refine, and plot case study - Oct 11, 2014.
Very good case study, showing how to scrape with import.io, refine with OpenRefine, and plot with Plot.ly. Also learn about salaries vs age in Belgium.