- 8 Places for Data Professionals to Find Datasets - Dec 17, 2020.
Here is a curated list of sites and resources invaluable for data professionals to acquire practice datasets.
- Data Driven Government – Agenda, Washington, DC, Sep 25 - Sep 11, 2019.
Data Driven Government is coming to Washington, DC, Sep 26, and includes a stellar lineup of experts who will share the emerging trends and best practices of government agencies in the current use of data analytics to enhance mission outcomes. Use code KDNUGGETS to get 15% off.
- Data Driven Government – Speakers Highlights - Aug 15, 2019.
The lineup of experienced, thought-leading speakers at Data Driven Government, Sep 25 in Washington, DC, will explain how to use data and analytics to more effectively accomplish your mission, increase efficiency, and improve evidence-based policymaking.
- First Speakers Announced For Data Driven Government This Fall - Jun 10, 2019.
A line-up of world-class speakers at Data Driven Government, Sep 25 in Washington, DC, will reveal you how to use data and analytics to more effectively accomplish your mission, increase efficiency, and improve evidence-based policymaking.
- Data Driven Government Workshops Announced! - Apr 19, 2019.
The workshops have been announced for Data Driven Government (formerly known as Predictive Analytics World for Government), Sep 25 in Washington, DC. Use the code KDNUGGETS for a 15% discount on your Deep Learning World ticket.
- Join us in Toronto for the Deep Learning Summit, Save with KDnuggets - Sep 28, 2018.
RE•WORK's world-famous Deep Learning Summit is taking place in Toronto this October with the addition of a new AI for Government track. Don't forget to use code KDNUGGETS at the checkout for 20% off your pass. See you there!
- The Deadly Dozen & Data Science for Managers – Outstanding Workshops at Predictive Analytics World for Government - Aug 27, 2018.
Predictive Analytics World for Government, Sep 18-19, Washington DC, is a practically-focused, vendor neutral conference that highlights case studies and emerging trends of how government agencies are currently using data analytics to solve real world problems.
- Predictive Analytics World for Government – Sept 18-19 in Washington, DC – Save big if you register now - Jul 9, 2018.
The deadline to save with Early Bird prices to the 2018 Predictive Analytics World for Government conference in Washington DC is fast approaching. This means that when you register by Friday, August 3, you could save up to $800.00.
- Keynote announced for Predictive Analytics World for Government – 18-19 Sept in Washington, DC - Jun 26, 2018.
Join hundreds of your peers at PAW Government, 18-19 Sep in Washington, DC, and learn how goverment agencies are using predictive analytics and AI to optimize operations and reduce costs.
- 70 Amazing Free Data Sources You Should Know - Dec 20, 2017.
70 free data sources for 2017 on government, crime, health, financial and economic data, marketing and social media, journalism and media, real estate, company directory and review, and more to start working on your data projects.
- The new Enigma Public – the platform connecting people to data - Sep 11, 2017.
Public data has tremendous potential and different people can use it to solve variety of problems. Enigma relaunches Enigma Public — the platform connecting people to data.
- Top 10 Machine Learning Use Cases: Part 1 - Aug 31, 2017.
This post is the first in a series whose aim is to shake up our intuitions about what machine learning is making possible in specific sectors — to look beyond the set of use cases that always come to mind.
- The PAW 2017 Predictive Analytics Conference Calendar - Dec 13, 2016.
PAW conference series covers applying predictive analytics to business, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and workforce. Save the dates for upcoming conferences around the world and save with code KDN150.
- Predictive Analytics World for Government, Oct 17-20, Washington, DC - Aug 23, 2016.
PAW Government is dedicated to exploring how agencies at all levels of government can use data science to reduce wait times, anticipate community needs, minimize overhead, and improve operational efficiency. Use code KDN150 to save.
- Predictive Analytics World for Government, Washington, DC, Oct 17-20 - Jul 26, 2016.
PAW Government provides the best information on applying predictive analytics to government with a special track that includes technical training on most relevant tools and concepts. Get extra KDnuggets discount w. code KDN150.
- Predictive Analytics World in October: Government, Business, Financial, Healthcare - Jun 24, 2016.
Plan ahead and save on Predictive Analytics World conferences this October. Early bird savings are still available, and save extra with with KDnuggets code KDN150.
- Online Privacy – Why the Odds are Against You? - Nov 4, 2015.
Infographic on Data Brokers explains how personal information is collected and sold, leaving people with few options to opt-out of it.
Pages: 1 2
- The stronghold of analytics events this fall - Aug 25, 2015.
5 upcoming analytics events to help you improve all of your days labors: PAW (Predictive Analytics World) Business, PAW Healthcare, eMetrics Summit, Predictive Analytics Times Executive Breakfast (all 4 in Boston), and PAW Government (DC). 15% off till Sep 7.
- White House sees Data as the 21st Century Catalyst for Effective Policing - May 25, 2015.
Review of the steps taken by White House over last six months to modernize police data systems to better fight crime as well as build trust between community and police.
- Awesome Public Datasets on GitHub - Apr 6, 2015.
A long, categorized list of large datasets (available for public use) to try your analytics skills on. Which one would you pick?
Pages: 1 2
- Cartoon: US Chief Data Scientist Most Difficult Challenge - Mar 13, 2015.
New KDnuggets cartoon looks at the most difficult challenge facing the first US Chief Data Scientist DJ Patil @dpatil.
- PAW: How Predictive Analytics Reinvents These Six Industries - Feb 10, 2015.
Predictive analytics is a game-changer - it's like "Moneyball" for... money. This article summarizes and links resources with late-breaking coverage of how predictive analytics reinvents six industries.
- Data Analytics for Government, Wash. DC, Feb 23-25: Keynotes - Dec 18, 2014.
The DAW for Government team is proud to announce keynote speakers: Hemanth Setty (CIO, Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board) and Kenneth Nesbit, Associate CIO, US Treasury.
- Data Analytics Week for Government, Feb 23-25, Washington, DC - Nov 18, 2014.
Download the brochure to see the full line-up of speakers and sessions that help you unravel the key issues in federal data analytics - special KDnuggets discount. Also get free report on Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023.
- PAW: The Predictive Analytics World, Gov, Boston, Health - Jul 28, 2014.
This fall, Predictive Analytics World (PAW) produces three top-rated conferences for analytics professionals, managers, and practitioners who want to learn how to get maximum impact from predictive analytics in their field. KDnuggets discount.
- Data for Good: data-driven projects for social good - Jul 26, 2014.
Data for Good is an exciting new non-profit seeking to highlight the various data science projects and resources that can ultimately contribute to the social good.
- US Open Data Action Plan and Datasets - May 31, 2014.
We summarize the key findings in the recently released US Open Data Action Plan, highlighting the principles, commitments, datasets released and future outlook.
- White House Report on Big Data: Opportunities and Values - May 9, 2014.
We summarize the key findings in the recently released White House report on Big Data, highlight the key opportunities and concerns, and list the recommendations made to the President.
- Exclusive Interview: David Stringfellow, Chief Economist, State Utah Auditor - Apr 25, 2014.
We discuss Analytics for Public Policy decisions, responsibilities of Utah Chief Data Officer, crowdsourcing analytics for resolving Government problems and most important skills for data science practitioners.