- Explore Molecular Engineering at UChicago - Feb 10, 2021.
Today’s engineers need to be equipped with the tools to take on leadership positions across industries. The new master’s program at the University of Chicago’s Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering will provide you with a streamlined and flexible degree to give you broad exposure across science and engineering disciplines, while preparing you for the immediate next step in your professional journey.
Biomedical, Chicago, Engineering, Science, U. of Chicago
- U. of Calgary: Professor, Tier 1 Canada Research Chair, Biomedical Engineering - Feb 6, 2017.
The University of Calgary invites applications for a tenured Professor position with investigators in the Biomedical Engineering (BME) Calgary Initiative. The successful candidate will be nominated for an NSERC Tier 1 Canada Research Chair.
Biomedical, Calgary, Canada, Faculty
- Genentech: Director, Work Environment Analytics - Aug 1, 2016.
Genentech, a member of the Roche Group, aims to solve many challenging medical conditions. Director will build and lead a team of 3+ researchers with deep expertise in statistics, quantitative/qualitative analysis, and data systems.
Biomedical, CA, Genentech, Roche, San Francisco
- Roche (Basel): Postdoctoral Fellow, Biomedical Text and Data Mining - Dec 2, 2015.
You will receive scientific mentoring from both Roche and its academic partners, and gain valuable research experience from both academic and industrial perspectives.
Basel, Biomedical, Data Mining, Postdoc, Roche, Switzerland, Text Mining
- SUTD: Postdoctoral Fellowship at MIT and SUTD - Feb 12, 2015.
The SUTD-MIT Postdoctoral Program offers unique research opportunities to highly talented individuals to engage in new or ongoing research programs at MIT and SUTD.
Biomedical, MIT, Postdoc, Singapore, SUTD
- Stanford Online Courses: Use data to solve biological, medical problems - Feb 10, 2015.
Stay at the cutting-edge and take courses online from Stanford that will teach you techniques used in new applications in biomedicine. Enrollment for spring open till Mar 20.
Bioinformatics, Biomedical, Data Mining, Online Education, Stanford
- Webinar: The Pragmatic Text Miner, Feb 11 - Jan 29, 2015.
Learn about text mining of biomedical literature, challenges in building large collections, and how bioinformatics professionals can overcome those challenges.
Bioinformatics, Biomedical, Copyright Clearance Center, Text Mining
- BioASQ challenge on large-scale biomedical semantic indexing and question answering - Jan 23, 2015.
The BioASQ challenge has 2 tasks: large-scale biomedical semantic indexing (join in February) and biomedical semantic QA (join in March-April).
BioASQ, Biomedical, Challenge, Question answering, Semantic Analysis
- Catalytic DS: Biomedical Text Mining Developer - Oct 16, 2014.
Help develop cloud-based text analytics solutions that enable researchers to use biomedical information locked in vast repositories of 'read only' scientific publications.
Bioinformatics, Biomedical, Catalytic DS, Text Analytics, Text Mining, Wilton-CT