- Machine Learning for Cybersecurity Certificate at U. of Chicago - Feb 16, 2021.
Hands-On Machine Learning Training from UChicago: 5-week remote Machine Learning for Cybersecurity certificate, Mar 30 - Apr 27. Learn from & network with leading faculty/industry leaders, learn data-driven prevention strategies. Group discounts, tuition support.
- Explore Molecular Engineering at UChicago - Feb 10, 2021.
Today’s engineers need to be equipped with the tools to take on leadership positions across industries. The new master’s program at the University of Chicago’s Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering will provide you with a streamlined and flexible degree to give you broad exposure across science and engineering disciplines, while preparing you for the immediate next step in your professional journey.
- Accelerate Your Career in Data Science - Dec 3, 2020.
Fast-track your promotion with a degree in data science. The part-time Master of Science in Analytics allows you to balance your personal and professional life while mastering the cutting-edge technology defining the industry today.
- New U. of Chicago Machine Learning for Cybersecurity Certificate Gives Professionals Tools to Detect and Prevent Attacks - Oct 5, 2020.
Machine learning has become an essential tool for IT security professionals seeking to detect and prevent attacks and vulnerabilities. The Center for Data and Computing (CDAC) convened a trio of University of Chicago computer science faculty to produce an innovative new remote Machine Learning for Cybersecurity certificate that will be offered for the first time this autumn.
- Building an Analytics Career at U. Chicago - Dec 17, 2019.
Michael Collela describes how UChicago’s Master of Science in Analytics has helped him define his career path. Michael currently works as a data scientist at dunnhumby.
- Real Data, Big Impact: UChicago Students Work to Improve Sales at Goose Island - Oct 17, 2019.
Watch UChicago Master of Science in Analytics capstone projects unfold in Real Data, Big Impact and see how students collaborate with their clients to deliver successful analytics projects.