- Attend the Data Intelligence Summit to Learn from Data Thought Leaders - Nov 11, 2021.
Join Caserta and fellow data and analytics leaders, Nov 17, as they help guide you on how, what and why you need to transform your data ecosystem to cloud-based modern analytics.
- Webinar: Business Growth Drives Adoption of Cloud Analytics, Oct 24 - Oct 17, 2017.
Learn how Duo Security leveraged the power of Snowflake and Looker to move to Cloud Analytics and get better reporting and insights on product usage, improved sales and marketing alignment, and more.
- The Easy Button for R & Python on Spark, Webinar Oct 18 - Sep 22, 2017.
Learn five solid reasons to use managed services for Cloudera for R, Python and other advanced analytics on Spark & Hadoop in the cloud.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Nov 3 and beyond - Nov 2, 2015.
Ad Hoc Visual Discovery, Workforce Analytics Journey, Maximize ROI from Big Data, A Big Data Cheat Sheet for Non-Geeks, Data Mining: Failure to Launch and more.
- Cloud Machine Learning’s Ostrich Mania & Uncanny Valley - May 14, 2015.
Cloud machine learning services are popping up by the tens, providing automated data science solutions. What will the anticipated customers want? They may follow a peculiar distribution reminiscent of the uncanny valley.
Pages: 1 2
- GoodData Insights as a Service guides users thru the analytics process - Jan 27, 2015.
GoodData launches Insights Network that goes beyond BI and gives uses recommendations that guide them through the analytics process. I ask them about it.
- BIME Business Intelligence Predictions for 2015 - Dec 26, 2014.
Business intelligence in 2015 will see greater social media involvement, data mining applications, health data analysis, data-driven drones, and BI in the cloud.
- IBM Watson Analytics vs. Microsoft Azure Machine Learning (Part 1) - Dec 16, 2014.
IBM Watson Analytics prototype seeks to abstract away data science, taking ordinary natural language queries and answering them based on the content of uploaded datasets. Microsoft Azure Machine Learning goes the opposite route, streamlining existing data mining methodology for fast results and integration with MS's other cloud services.
- Tableau Top 10 Trends in Business Intelligence for 2015 - Dec 6, 2014.
Tableau Software presents its top 10 trends in business intelligence in 2015, including transformed data governance, improved social intelligence, and organizational analytics.
- ASE International Conference on Big Data Science 2014: Day 2 Highlights - Aug 4, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Data Science leaders from USC, YarcData and Revolution Analytics on day 2 of ASE Conference on Big Data Science 2014 held in Stanford University.
- Spotlight: RapidMiner New Predictive Analytics Platform-as-a-Service - May 7, 2014.
We examine the newly announced RapidMiner Platform-as-a-Service, installed on AWS and managed by RapidMiner experts.