- Driverless AI: Fast, Accurate, Interpretable AI - Jan 9, 2018.
H2O.ai recently launched Driverless AI, which speeds up data science workflows by automating feature engineering, model tuning, ensembling, and model deployment.
- Parallelism in Machine Learning: GPUs, CUDA, and Practical Applications - Nov 10, 2016.
The lack of parallel processing in machine learning tasks inhibits economy of performance, yet it may very well be worth the trouble. Read on for an introductory overview to GPU-based parallelism, the CUDA framework, and some thoughts on practical implementation.
Pages: 1 2
- Neural Designer: Predictive Analytics Software - Sep 26, 2016.
Neural Designer advanced neural network algorithms, combined with a simple user interface and fast performance, make it a great tool for data scientists. Download free 15-day trial version.
- How to Build Your Own Deep Learning Box - Jun 2, 2016.
Want to build an affordable deep learning box and get all the required software installed? Read on for a proper overview.
Pages: 1 2
- Basics of GPU Computing for Data Scientists - Apr 7, 2016.
With the rise of neural network in data science, the demand for computationally extensive machines lead to GPUs. Learn how you can get started with GPUs & algorithms which could leverage them.
- Popular Deep Learning Tools – a review - Jun 18, 2015.
Deep Learning is the hottest trend now in AI and Machine Learning. We review the popular software for Deep Learning, including Caffe, Cuda-convnet, Deeplearning4j, Pylearn2, Theano, and Torch.