- Webinar: Business Intelligence & Analytic Solutions for Deeper Insights, Nov 1 - Oct 27, 2017.
The big trend in BI and analytics is to "democratize data" so that business users can access data get business insights themselves. Learn the details in this webcast.
- Digital Transformation through Data Democratization - Jul 31, 2017.
Digital innovators will succeed because enterprise data doesn’t belong to silos and data has immense value, but only if available as a “whole”, to allow full picture of the enterprise rather than short term trends or baseline BI reports.
- Interview: Emmanuel Letouzé, Data-Pop Alliance on Democratizing the Benefits of Big Data - Apr 24, 2015.
We discuss the 3 Cs of Big Data, state of ethics in the field of Big Data, and how to ensure that the benefits of Big Data reach the masses.
Pages: 1 2
- Interview: Ben Werther, CEO, Platfora on Why Big Data Needs Self-Service Tools - Dec 29, 2014.
We discuss the importance of self-service model for Big Data tools, Small Data vs. Big Data, unique advantages of Platfora, key enhancements in Platfora 4.0 and more.
- Hot or Not: Data Science Trends in 2015 - Dec 24, 2014.
CrowdFlower infographic predicts the hot trends for data science in 2015 and which trends will fade away.
- Big Data Top Trends in 2015 - Nov 28, 2014.
Big Data may bring increased usage of in-memory databases, data democratization, sensor data, customer and HR analytics, and big data-driven corporate insights in 2015, according to Josie King of Innovation Enterprise.
- Interview: Lloyd Tabb, Chairman & CTO, Looker on Front-line Analytics and Data Democratization - Jun 9, 2014.
We discuss the capabilities of Looker, data democratization across organization, change in the tools being used by analytics-savvy business managers, front-line analytics, competitive landscape and more.