- Top stories for Feb 1-7: Avoiding a Common Mistake with Time Series; Top Big Data Influencers and Brands - Feb 8, 2015.
Avoiding a Common Mistake with Time Series; (Deep Learning Deep Flaws) Deep Flaws; Top Big Data Influencers and Brands; Two Most Important Trends in Analytics and Big Data.
Big Data Influencers, Deep Learning, Hadoop, Predictions for 2015, Time Series, Top stories
- Two Most Important Trends in Analytics and Big Data in 2015 - Feb 6, 2015.
In 2015, two most important trends in Analytics and Big Data are in developing countries and big data security.
Big Data, Predictions for 2015, Security, Trends
- 8 Trends In Big Data For 2015 - Jan 21, 2015.
2015 trends include Non-Data Scientists, Real Time Big Data, Self Service Big Data, Shared Big Data, Big Data and IoT, Richer Data, More Big Data Geeks, and Creative Recruitment - read why.
Big Data, Internet of Things, Matt Reaney, Predictions for 2015, Real-time, Trends
- Predictions: 2015 Analytics and Data Science Hiring Market - Jan 13, 2015.
Thanks to Big Data, analytics have become inescapable. Forget the C-Suite if you’re not a Data Geek, recruiting for startups gets harder, analytics salary bands get a lift, and more 2015 predictions.
Apache Spark, Burtch Works, Data Science, Hiring, MOOC, Predictions for 2015, Salary, Startups
- Top stories for Dec 28 – Jan 3: What will happen to big data and data science? Analytics: Five Rules to Cut Through the Hype - Jan 4, 2015.
2015 Predictions: What will happen to big data and data science?; Data Mining is LinkedIn Hottest Skill in 2014; Analytics: Five Rules to Cut Through the Hype; 11 Clever Methods of Overfitting and how to avoid them.
Overfitting, Predictions for 2015, Skills, Top stories
- KDnuggets 14:n35, Data Mining: Hottest Skill; 2015 Predictions; KDD-2015 - Dec 29, 2014.
2015 Predictions: What will happen to big data and data science? KDD-2015 in Sydney - CFP; Open Source Tools for Machine Learning; The Big Data of Wearables.
LinkedIn, Predictions for 2015, Skills
- BIME Business Intelligence Predictions for 2015 - Dec 26, 2014.
Business intelligence in 2015 will see greater social media involvement, data mining applications, health data analysis, data-driven drones, and BI in the cloud.
Business Intelligence, Cloud Analytics, Data Mining, Health, Predictions for 2015, Social Analytics
- Hot or Not: Data Science Trends in 2015 - Dec 24, 2014.
CrowdFlower infographic predicts the hot trends for data science in 2015 and which trends will fade away.
CrowdFlower, Data Democratization, Data Science, Infographic, Predictions for 2015, Social Good, Trends
- FICO Chief Analytics Officer Sees a Post–Big Data World in 2015 - Dec 21, 2014.
Predictive analytics and the Big Data that fuels it become deeply and broadly embedded in business and society – no longer a phenomenon but widely accepted as part of the foundation. Here are a few of his predictions for the coming year.
Andrew Jennings, FICO, Predictions for 2015, Security
- 2015 Predictions: What will happen to big data and data science? - Dec 21, 2014.
What’s next in the world of big data? Commonplace terms begin to vanish as businesses put an increased emphasis on the predictive and prescriptive analytics needed to drive value.
Big Data, Chief Data Officer, Data Governance, Data Science, Predictions for 2015, Prescriptive Analytics
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Dec 16 and beyond - Dec 15, 2014.
Top Data Science Trends for 2015, How EAT Club is using analytics, Data Mining: Failure To Launch, and more.
In-Database, Informatica, Predictions for 2015
- 2015 Predictions – What’s Next for Data Scientists? - Dec 12, 2014.
What’s next for data scientists in 2015 - new areas they will focus on - cyber threats to fraud detection - and how the expectations for this profession will change.
Data Science Skills, Data Scientist, EXASOL, Predictions for 2015
- IIA 2015 Analytics Predictions - Dec 11, 2014.
Highlights and discussion from IIA 2015 Analytics Predictions webinar, including Storytelling will be the hot new job in analytics; companies double investment in generating NEW and UNIQUE data, and how does one become an expert if entry-level work is automated?
IIA, Predictions for 2015, Privacy, Storytelling, Tom Davenport
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Dec 9 and beyond - Dec 8, 2014.
Correlation Using Spark/Hadoop, 2015 Predictions, Big Data Landscape, The Key to Big Data Analytics, in-memory Data Fabric, ask SAP, Data Mining: Failure To Launch, and more.
Big Data Analytics, Predictions for 2015
- Tableau Top 10 Trends in Business Intelligence for 2015 - Dec 6, 2014.
Tableau Software presents its top 10 trends in business intelligence in 2015, including transformed data governance, improved social intelligence, and organizational analytics.
Business Intelligence, Cloud Analytics, Data Governance, Data journalism, Mobile, Predictions for 2015, Tableau
- Sisense 2015 predictions for BI, Big Data - Dec 3, 2014.
Mobile devices, text analytics, Google Glass, and data intelligence will be key to the evolution of business intelligence in 2015 according to Adi Azaria and Eldad Farkash of SiSense.
BI, Google Glass, Mobile, Predictions, Predictions for 2015, Sisense
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Dec 2 and beyond - Dec 1, 2014.
NoSQL Database Architecture, Big Data Use Cases, IBM Watson Analytics, The 2015 Predictions, Big Data Landscape, and more.
IBM Watson, NoSQL, Predictions for 2015
- Big Data Top Trends in 2015 - Nov 28, 2014.
Big Data may bring increased usage of in-memory databases, data democratization, sensor data, customer and HR analytics, and big data-driven corporate insights in 2015, according to Josie King of Innovation Enterprise.
Customer Research, Data Democratization, HR, Predictions for 2015, Sensors, Workforce Analytics
- The Future of Analytics: 3 Predictions for BI in 2015 - Nov 6, 2014.
A look at business intelligence in the year to come, in light of the latest developments in the industry: data keeps growing, companies demand self-service and agile software, and in-memory technology is forced to face its limitations.
Business Intelligence, Internet of Things, Predictions, Predictions for 2015, Sisense