- How to Transform Your Data in Snowflake - Oct 22, 2021.
Data transformation is the biggest bottleneck in the analytics workflow. The modern approach to data pipelines is ELT, or extract, transform, and load, with data transformation performed in your Snowflake data warehouse. A new breed of “no-/low-code” data transformation tools, such as Datameer, are emerging to allow the wider analytics community to transform data on their own, eliminating analytics bottlenecks.
- Industry Predictions: Key Trends in 2017 - Dec 16, 2016.
With 2017 almost upon us, KDnuggets brings you opinions from industry leaders as to what the relevant and most important 2017 key trends will be.
Pages: 1 2
- Aug 2015 Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science Acquisitions, Startup roundup - Sep 11, 2015.
Aug 2015 acquisitions, startups, and company activity in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science: HyperVerge, Top 100 by funding, Deep Genomics, Driveway Software, BigML, and many more.
- Interview: Stefan Groschupf, Datameer on Why Domain Expertise is More Important than Algorithms - Aug 6, 2015.
We discuss large-scale data architectures in 2020, career path, open source involvement, advice, and more.
- Interview: Stefan Groschupf, Datameer on Why SQL on Hadoop is a Bad Idea - Aug 5, 2015.
We discuss the startups landscape in Big Data, valuation of Big Data companies, recognition earned by Datameer, and why SQL on Hadoop is a bad idea.
- Interview: Stefan Groschupf, Datameer on Balancing Accuracy and Simplicity in Analytics - Aug 4, 2015.
We discuss common pain points in Big Data projects, evolution of Datameer technology, department specific solution – Datameer Professional, Datameer 5.0 Smart Execution, tacking over-simplicity and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Feb 24 and beyond - Feb 23, 2015.
Winning with Big Data Analytics, a Roadmap for Data-Driven Culture, Data Science for Workforce Optimization, Text Mining and Knowledge Graphs in the Cloud, Performance and Scale Options for R with Hadoop, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Oct 21 and beyond - Oct 20, 2014.
Big Data Changes everything, Deep Learning + Apache Spark, Data Mining - Failure to Launch, Linear Regression in Python, Demystify your data flows, and more.