- DrivenData Competition: Keeping Boston Fresh - May 1, 2015.
DrivenData civic innovation competition, "Keeping it Fresh," aims to help cities capitalize on their data. The task is to predict Boston restaurant violations from social media.
- DrivenData: Box-Plots for Education - Nov 11, 2014.
DrivenData with ERS is seeking to improve budgetary strategy for public schools through this data science competition which aims to predict how budgets are allocated.
- October 2014 Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining Acquisitions and Startups Activity - Nov 8, 2014.
October 2014 acquisitions, startups, and company activity in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science: DrivenData, Map-D, Microsoft buys Equivio, Alteryx, Cazena, Ello, Zoomdata, Cloudera buys DataPad, Tibco goes private.
- KDnuggets 14:n29, Big Data Winter ahead? Wikibon Big Data takeaways; LIONoso - Nov 5, 2014.
Big Data Winter ahead - unless we change course; Wikibon Big Data Capital Markets Day key takeaways; DrivenData: Data Science Competitions for Social Good, and more analytics, big data, data mining, and data science stories.
- DrivenData: Data Science Competitions for Social Good - Nov 4, 2014.
DrivenData plans to bring cutting-edge practices in data science and crowdsourcing to some of the world's biggest social challenges and the organizations taking them on.