- Spotting Controversy with NLP - May 21, 2020.
In this article, I’ll introduce you to a hot-topic in financial services and describe how a leading data provider is using data science and NLP to streamline how they find insights in unstructured data.
- CargoMetrics Technologies LLC: Maritime Data Scientist [Boston, MA] - Aug 22, 2018.
Join our research team and help solve technical challenges for maritime analytics, including developing algorithms for automatically interpreting and exploiting our large data sets.
- Data Scientist: The Hottest Job on Wall Street - Nov 8, 2017.
The demand for professionals that can build financial analytics programs is booming. We foresee two main objectives- to predict market movement for profit, and to protect customer assets of banks.
- Wall Street and the New Data Paradigm at PAW Financial, Oct 29 – Nov 2 - Oct 10, 2017.
Trading is already mainly automated. The next wave is about deploying predictive models that can connect the dots from different alternative data sources to provide an edge to the decision-making process for investors.
- Three Predictive Analytics Events in NYC – Business, Financial, Healthcare, Oct 29 – Nov 2 - Oct 9, 2017.
Predictive Analytics World, the leading cross-vendor event for data science and machine learning professionals will be at NYC, Oct 29-Nov 2. Pre-conference rates end Oct 27.
- New-Age Machine Learning Algorithms in Retail Lending - Sep 13, 2017.
We review the application of new age Machine Learning algorithms for better Customer Analytics in Lending and Credit Risk Assessment.
- Predictive Analytics World Financial NYC, Oct 29-Nov 2: Citi, E&Y, XLC, etc - Aug 9, 2017.
PAW Financial is the leading cross-vendor event covering the deployment of machine learning and predictive analytics for financial services. Register Now!
- Strata Data Conference, the reunion of data brain trust – KDnuggets Offer - Aug 8, 2017.
Strata Data Conference, the annual reunion of data brain trust, is Sept 25-28 in New York. Early price ends Aug 11 - save more with code KDNU.
- AI for fintech course – Early discounts and limited places - Jun 20, 2017.
This new course with limited places will focus on AI design (product, development and Data) for the fintech industry and will be taught online by Ajit Jaokar and Jakob Aungiers.
- How Deep Learning Is Changing The Finance and Retail Sectors - May 11, 2017.
Explore the latest advancements in deep learning and their applications in industry at the Deep Learning in Finance Summit and Deep Learning in Retail Summit in London, 1-2 June. Use discount code KDNUGGETS to save 20% off all tickets.
- Senior Data Scientist (Inv / Risk / Marketing) NY & BOS | Recent PhD - Feb 10, 2017.
This position will have a start-up feel with challenging problems utilizing decision analytics that will make a massive impact on the bottom line after the products are launched. MULTIPLE ROLES.
- 7 Ways How Data Science Fuels The FinTech Revolution - Sep 16, 2016.
Here are 7 ways how data science is at the core of the current transformation of the financial sector.
- Capital Match (Singapore): Head of Data Science - Sep 14, 2016.
Experienced data scientist / SW engineer with passion for data for a role of the Head of Data Science. Data science needs impact every stage of our work flow - customer acquisition, operational automation, risk and underwriting, portfolio servicing, and product development.
- Introducing Predictive Analytics World Financial, Oct 24-27, New York City - Aug 2, 2016.
PAW Financial focuses on analytics needs of banks, insurance companies, credit card companies, investment firms, and other financial institutions. Book now for the early bird rates, and save extra with code KDN150.
- InVenture: Data Scientist - Apr 8, 2016.
Seeking a Data Scientist with 3+ years in Data Science or a related field, who is excited about tackling Financial Inclusion, one of the world's largest challenges.
- How banks can beat new finance boys with data - Jan 29, 2016.
The rise of Apple/Google smartphone payments and new fintech start ups present challenges to traditional banks. Banks can fight back, but they need to understand how to better use their data to understand its customers.
- Data Natives 2015: A Conference for the Data-Driven Generation, Berlin, Nov 19-20 - Oct 30, 2015.
Data Natives celebrates three areas of technology that are driving innovation and the next wave of billion dollar startups. Join industry leaders from Big Data, IoT and FinTech.