- New eBook: Machine Learning for Fraud Prevention - Jul 12, 2018.
Get best practices on incorporating machine learning to automate your fraud prevention process and optimize workflows. Download this free ebook now.
- Data Scientist: The Hottest Job on Wall Street - Nov 8, 2017.
The demand for professionals that can build financial analytics programs is booming. We foresee two main objectives- to predict market movement for profit, and to protect customer assets of banks.
- How to combat financial fraud by using big data? - Mar 25, 2016.
Financial fraud methods are becoming more sophisticated and the techniques to combat such attacks also need to evolve. Big data has brought with it novel fraud detection and prevention techniques such as behavioral analysis and real-time detection to give fraud fighting techniques a new perspective.
- Apple: Software Engineering Manager, Analytics Insight - Oct 22, 2014.
Apple Analytic Insight team is responsible for mitigating fraud, waste and abuse company-wide. This role is to lead a team of software engineers who build tools to support the fraud prevention efforts.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Mar 19-20: Bitcoin 101 – everything you need to know; Top IPython Notebooks at #strataconf - Mar 21, 2014.
Bitcoin 101 - covers everything you need to know, how it is traded, history, and future; Top 7 IPython Notebooks used for presentations at #strataconf; Online (streaming) Learning with Microsoft AdPredictor algorithm; IBM creates fraud & financial crimes prevention unit, leveraging #BigData Analytics.
- Evolution of Fraud Analytics – An Inside Story - Mar 14, 2014.
The amazing analytic innovations in payment fraud prevention can be grouped into three major categories: large data-set modeling, sparse data-set modeling, and false-positive reductions - a view from the inside.
- FICO: 20+ Years of Analytics Innovations to fight Fraud - Mar 12, 2014.
FICO infographic shows 20+ years of analytics innovations protecting consumers from payments fraud. It highlights the most significant innovations in anti-fraud analytics for card payments, and offers interesting facts about payment fraud.
- SAS surpasses $3 billion in 2013 revenue - Jan 27, 2014.
The growth reflects strong sales of SAS Visual Analytics, anti-fraud solutions (44%), cloud computing (20%), data management and certain industry-specific applications (16-18%). For every one of its 38 years, SAS has grown revenue and shown a profit.