- Standards-based Deployment of Predictive Analytics - Jun 21, 2016.
Using a standards-based approach to deploy predictive analytics on operational systems from mainframes to Hadoop.
- Predictive Analytics Deployment to Mainframe or Hadoop – Webinar, March 3 - Feb 16, 2016.
Join Decision Management guru James Taylor and Michael Zeller, CEO of Zementis, to learn how the Predictive Model Markup Language (PMML) provides a standards-based, repeatable and efficient deployment approach.
- Interview: James Taylor, Salesforce on Phoenix + HBase – The Future of Big Data - Jun 6, 2015.
We discuss the advantages of Phoenix, upcoming features, soon coming-up support for transactions, trends, advice, and more.
- Interview: James Taylor, Salesforce on Apache Phoenix – RDBMS for Big Data - Jun 5, 2015.
We discuss the beginning of Phoenix project, decision of making it open source, relational database layer on HBase, and key reasons for the superior performance of Apache Phoenix.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – May 26 and beyond - May 25, 2015.
The Data Lake Debate, 3 Ways to Improve Targeted Marketing, Turning Machine Data Into Intelligent Action, Data Mining - Failure to Launch, Using electronic health records for better care, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – May 12 and beyond - May 11, 2015.
Smart Apps With Deep Learning APIs, Actionable Insights from Life Sciences and Healthcare Data, Demystify Data Flows, 5 Predictive Analytics Lessons, 3 Ways to Improve Targeted Marketing, and more.
- Angoss: 5 Predictive Analytics Lessons from a Decision Management Guru, May 21 Webinar - May 11, 2015.
Decision Management thought leader James Taylor will present 5 key lessons to help you move from predictive analytics to "prescriptive analytics" and maximize the ROI on analytics strategies.
- CRISP-DM, still the top methodology for analytics, data mining, or data science projects - Oct 28, 2014.
CRISP-DM remains the most popular methodology for analytics, data mining, and data science projects, with 43% share in latest KDnuggets Poll, but a replacement for unmaintained CRISP-DM is long overdue.