- High Frequency, new journal on high-frequency data – submit your research - Apr 12, 2017.
Submit your research to HF, the first and only interdisciplinary journal on high-frequency data questions, including HF data assimilation, analysis, and/or methods for decision-making.
- Closer Look: Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Journal - Apr 29, 2015.
Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Journal has a new EIC, has high impact factor, and allows researchers to publish open access.
- Top-Read Big Data Journal Open Access Articles - Oct 25, 2014.
Top-read open access articles include: Why Big Data Won't Cure Us, Predictive Modeling With Big Data: Is Bigger Really Better?, and A Data Scientist's Guide to Start-Ups.
- Request: Top Business Analytics Journals? - Oct 7, 2014.
For a young business school professor in business analytics, what are the five to eight A-level journals in which he/she should try to publish?
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jul 23-24: 81% of retail firms gather #BigData, only 34% use analytics - Jul 25, 2014.
81% of retail firms gather #BigData, only 34% use analytics to drive pricing optimization; Google Brain project: Google is not really a search company. The Journal of Big Data has published its first articles - Hadoop, Mahout, Data; MLlib; Apache Spark component for machine learning.
- Vasant Dhar – New Editor-in-Chief of Big Data Journal - Feb 28, 2014.
Vasant Dhar, Professor and Director of the Center for Business Analytics at the Stern School of Business, NYU is new Editor-in-Chief of Big Data Journal.