- How Big Data is used in Recommendation Systems to change our lives - Oct 30, 2015.
A Recommendation systems have impacted or even redefined our lives in many ways. It works in well-defined, logical phases which are data collection, ratings, and filtering.
Pages: 1 2 3
- How big data can help in home health care? - Oct 7, 2015.
Proper home care services can reduce both the chances and the cost of hospitalization and manage illness. Understand what big data promises for the healthcare sector and what are practical hurdles standing between the current solutions.
- Big Data Influence on Data Driven Advertising - Aug 31, 2015.
More and more companies relying on big data for their data driven initiatives. In a survey conducted by BlueKai, we are trying to capture what its impact on advertising strategies.
- What is the success rate in Hadoop adoption? - Aug 28, 2015.
Hadoop is no more an unknown term for the big data analytics, it’s to find its value return. Here, we tried to explore on the popular opinions of the Hadoop adopters, we also talk about current challenges for adoption.
- Apache Drill Makes Big Data Analysis Easier for Everyone - Aug 18, 2015.
Apache Drill is an open source query engine that provides interactive and secure SQL analytics at the scale of petabytes. Provides data querying and exploring capabilities from varied NoSQL databases and file formats.
- Big Data Analytics Pain Points - Aug 6, 2015.
Big data analytics is still in infancy, and we haven't yet embraced a data-driven decision making. Here, we discussed the current pain points in it and how you can deal them in better ways.
- Impact of IoT on Big Data Landscape - Jul 29, 2015.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the next technological revolution, expected to generate over $300 B by year 2020, according to Gartner. The IoT will also generate unprecedented amounts of data and its impact will be felt across the entire big data universe.