- Why Data and Infrastructure are key to determining Customer Intent,
May 31 Webinar - May 22, 2018.
Join Yieldmo, an advertising technology company and learn how Snowflake and Looker unleashed the potential of their mobile ad engagement data and drove more impactful marketing for their clients.
- How Deep Learning Is Changing The Finance and Retail Sectors - May 11, 2017.
Explore the latest advancements in deep learning and their applications in industry at the Deep Learning in Finance Summit and Deep Learning in Retail Summit in London, 1-2 June. Use discount code KDNUGGETS to save 20% off all tickets.
- Overcoming the Last Hurdle in the Quest for the “Holy Grail” of Marketing - Feb 8, 2017.
A consumer’s complete digital footprint is a messy, fuzzy, dynamic picture. But data science is helping make digital identity as stable as physical identity – the last hurdle in the quest for the "holy grail" of marketing.
- Contest 2nd Place: Automated Data Science and Machine Learning in Digital Advertising - Aug 4, 2016.
This post is an overview of an automated machine learning system in the digital advertising realm. It is an entrant and second-place recipient in the recent KDnuggets blog contest.
- MRM-McCANN: Senior Analyst - May 11, 2016.
Seeking a Senior Data Analyst, responsible for analytic reporting and insights, leading efforts to analyze marketing campaigns across multiple channels (online/offline), and providing day-to-day analytic services to clients.
- Adtech: Senior Director, Data Science - Apr 8, 2016.
We are conducting a retained search for a Senior Director, Data Science, based in NYC. It’s one the most attractive data science job openings in the digital advertising ecosystem right now.
- Big Data Influence on Data Driven Advertising - Aug 31, 2015.
More and more companies relying on big data for their data driven initiatives. In a survey conducted by BlueKai, we are trying to capture what its impact on advertising strategies.
- Interview: Debora Donato, StumbleUpon on the Secret Sauce of Impressive Content Curation - Aug 28, 2014.
We discuss the role of data science at StumbleUpon, the shift from search to discovery, metrics for user engagement, the art of collaborative filtering, how native ads improve user experience, major trends, advice and more.
- Amazon: Sr. Research Scientist, Automated Advertising - Apr 4, 2014.
Lead projects in algorithmic improvements across key automated advertising problems, including keyword discovery, optimal keyword-to-landing-page mapping, automated ad-copy taxonomy, and continuous feedback bidding algorithms.
- Quantcast: Modeling Scientist - Feb 17, 2014.
Creatively tackle Quantcast most complex quantitative modeling problems and advance the company core statistical inference and algorithmic technology for audience targeting.