- The Top Industries Hiring Data Scientists in 2021 - Aug 30, 2021.
People realize that effective uses of data can increase competitiveness, even in a challenging marketplace. Here are six industries hiring data scientists now that will likely continue doing so for the foreseeable future.
Career Advice, Finance, Insurance, Life Science, Telecom
- Webinar: Supercharging Search: AI in Information Discovery for the Life Sciences - Mar 5, 2019.
Learn how to cut through the complexity of scientific language; hear how SciBite puts AI techniques in action, and find how to supercharge search at your organization.
AI, Copyright Clearance Center, Life Science, Text Mining
- Webinar: Taking Semantic Search to Full Text, Nov 7 - Oct 31, 2017.
Learn about content challenges of R&D teams in the life sciences, the benefits of semantic enrichment, and a solution that reduces overhead and adds value to information discovery and innovation initiatives.
Copyright Clearance Center, Life Science, Medical research, Semantic Analysis, Text Mining
- Precision for Medicine: Data Scientist - Jul 20, 2016.
Seeking a Data Scientist who will be part of the Corporate Analytics team and work on our Proprietary PATH platform, with R, UI design, web technologies, and AWS experience.
Data Scientist, Frederick, Healthcare, Life Science, MD
- From Research to Riches: Data Wrangling Lessons from Physical and Life Science - Jun 23, 2016.
With a background in bioinformatics, Christian discusses his recent transition to the world of data science and the learning curve associated with this dynamic field.
Data Scientist, Life Science, Physics, Salford Systems
- A comparison between PCA and hierarchical clustering - Feb 23, 2016.
Graphical representations of high-dimensional data sets are the backbone of exploratory data analysis. We examine 2 of the most commonly used methods: heatmaps combined with hierarchical clustering and principal component analysis (PCA).
Clustering, Data Visualization, Life Science, PCA, Qlucore
- Data By the Bay: Data Science and Engineering in Four Directions - Nov 16, 2015.
The main goal of Data By the Bay is connecting the best data engineers, data scientists and data-driven startup leaders with each other. Co-located conferences will focus on Data, Text, Democracy, AI and IoT, and Life Sciences, May 17 - 20, 2016.
AI, Alexy Khrabrov, CA, IoT, Life Science, Oakland, Text Mining
- Ontotext: Creating Actionable Insights from Life Sciences and Healthcare Data, May 14 - May 8, 2015.
Life sciences and healthcare organizations sit on mountains of structured and unstructured information. This webinar shows how semantic technology and text analytics help get value from this information, with a focus on Data Modeling, Data Mining, and Data Fusion.
Healthcare, Life Science, Ontotext, Semantic Analysis, Unstructured data