- The Lost Art of Decile Analysis - Jul 22, 2021.
The goal of classification is a primary and widely-used application of machine learning algorithms. However, if careful consideration through additional analysis is not taken into the subtlety in the results of an even an apparently straightforward binary classifier, then the deeper meaning of your prediction may be obscured.
- Modelplotr v1.0 now on CRAN: Visualize the Business Value of your Predictive Models - Jun 21, 2019.
Explaining the business value of your predictive models to your business colleagues is a challenging task. Using Modelplotr, an R package, you can easily create stunning visualizations that clearly communicate the business value of your models.
Pages: 1 2
- Evaluating the Business Value of Predictive Models in Python and R - Oct 11, 2018.
In these blogs for R and python we explain four valuable evaluation plots to assess the business value of a predictive model. We show how you can easily create these plots and help you to explain your predictive model to non-techies.
Pages: 1 2
- Lift Analysis – A Data Scientist’s Secret Weapon - Mar 22, 2016.
Gain insight into using lift analysis as a metric for doing data science. Understand how to use it for evaluating the performance and quality of a machine learning model.
- 3 Ways to Test the Accuracy of Your Predictive Models - Feb 8, 2014.
3 different methods for testing accuracy of predictive models from 3 leading analytics experts - Karl Rexer, John Elder, and Dean Abbott explain using lift charts, randomization testing, and bootstrap sampling.