- Powerful like your local notebook. Sharable like a Google Doc. - Apr 30, 2019.
Mode is the only analytics platform with native Python and R Notebooks. Get everyone up and running in minutes by delivering Notebook-powered results right in your browser. Now anyone on your team can re-run R- and Python-powered reports themselves—without ever touching code.
- Because analysis is more than just dashboards - Apr 11, 2019.
Where traditional BI tools often make it easy to build dashboards, Mode makes it easy for you to answer any follow-up questions when you see changes in those dashboards. Choose the level of abstraction you want for a given dataset and quickly get to the story behind the change.
- Make better decisions with data in every corner of your business - Mar 22, 2019.
Mode is the data science platform that helps you get data in every corner of your business and create a single source of truth. Free your data science team, automate everything, and create a single source of truth.
- Don’t do analysis in a vacuum - Feb 22, 2019.
Traditional tools force analysts to play the import-and-export game, so it's difficult to keep data fresh and accessible. Every Mode report or dashboard lives at a unique URL for future sharing, iterating, and building upon. Mode brings your entire team together in one platform.
- SQL, Python, and R in One Platform - Nov 27, 2018.
Stop jumping between applications. Get a complete analytical toolkit.
- SQL, Python, & R in One Platform - Oct 26, 2018.
No more jumping between applications. Mode Studio combines a SQL editor, Python and R notebooks, and a visualization builder in one platform.
- How to Job Interview a Data Scientist - Nov 7, 2017.
Data Scientist is a very broad term and hiring a good fit data scientist for your project is challenging task. Here we discuss this important topic in details.
- The Human Element of Data Science - Oct 29, 2015.
About 100 data scientists gathered for the first ever WrangleConf (hosted by Cloudera) to explore the topic of the importance of humans throughout the data science process.
- Analyzing Analysts to Build Better Analysis Software - Feb 10, 2015.
Our study how analysts used Mode led to major updates designed to fit how data analysts and business analysts actually use data - there's no one-size-fits-all tool and analysis doesn't end with the analyst.
- Mode Playbook for Open Source Analytics - Dec 5, 2014.
Mode Analytics is open-sourcing their internal analysis and data visualizations which can be tailored to common data structures in SQL databases.
- SQL School tackles the data analyst shortage - Nov 17, 2014.
SQL School is a free, interactive tutorial from Mode Analytics, written by analysts for aspiring analysts. Check it out!
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jun 18-19: Does Deep Learning Have Deep Flaws? Mode opens GitHub for data - Jun 20, 2014.
Does Deep Learning Have Deep Flaws? Mode Analytics opens 'GitHub for data'; Data Science Stack Exchange Q&A site. Big Data Analytics with Google Big Query and R.