- 5 things that happened in Data Science in 2018 - Jan 8, 2019.
We review 5 things that happened in Data Science in 2018 and offer 20% discount on Reinforce AI Conference, Mar 20-22 in Budapest.
- When reinforcement learning should not be used? - Dec 6, 2017.
While reinforcement learning has achieved many successes, there are situations when it use is problematic. We describe the issues and how to work around them.
- Common Sense in Artificial Intelligence… by 2026? - Aug 4, 2016.
An insightful opinion piece on the future of common sense in AI. A recommended read by an authority in the field.
- Detecting In-App Purchase Fraud with Machine Learning - Nov 25, 2015.
Hacking applications allow users to make in-app purchases for free. With help from a few big games in the GROW data network we were able to build a model that classifies each purchase as real or fraud, with a very high level of accuracy.
- Blizzard: Senior Data Scientist - Sep 25, 2015.
Strong technical background in machine learning, data mining, statistics or a related quantitative field and ability to carry out innovative research and development.
- EA: Research Data Scientist - Aug 21, 2015.
Use machine learning techniques to create scalable solutions for business problems in the gaming domain; Analyze and extract key insights from EA rich store of gamer and gameplay data.
- Nexon: Sr. Game Analyst - Aug 14, 2015.
Work closely with various internal teams to help drive innovation in our games through analytics, insights and data-driven decisions.
- The Big Data EMeetup, as mass online role playing game, July 7 - Jun 15, 2015.
This meetup uses mass multiplayer online role playing platform with live presentations, virtual exhibition halls with virtual booths and enhanced networking capabilities. Free registration.
- Zynga: Senior Data Scientist - Sep 26, 2014.
Working closely with game teams to identify and formalize problems around user modeling, designing and implementing models and algorithms for new problems in Social Gaming.
- Machine Zone: Data Scientist for World’s Largest Mobile MMO - Aug 8, 2014.
Develop and investigate hypotheses, structure experiments and build mathematical models to identify game optimization points that will encourage users to play our games.
- Unity Technologies: Big Data Backend Engineer - Jul 15, 2014.
This position offers the unique opportunity of building a data intelligence platform on top of an existing but untapped dataset of unprecedented size and fidelity.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – April 10 and beyond - Apr 10, 2014.
In-Database Scalable R & Python, Why Analytics Belongs in the Cloud, Data Mining: Failure To Launch, Pivotal Big Data Suite, What Is Hadoop and Where Is It Going, Optimizing Player-Matching Algorithms in Online Games, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Mar 27 and beyond - Mar 27, 2014.
Best Practices in Predictive Analytics, Best Decision Trees with Angoss 9, Thick Data, In-Database Scalable R and Python, Data Mining - Failure to Launch, Algorithms in Online Games, and more.
- WCAI: Measuring Skill Level and Optimizing Player-Matching Algorithms in Online Games - Mar 26, 2014.
New research opportunity from Wharton Customer Analytics Initiative (WCAI) involves a unique data set from a major gaming company, with historic behavioral data for 9.5 million users who played 882K games. Learn more on Apr 25.